• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
High for Nusa Duta to appreciate as it has already appreciated a lot. In fact I still hold one unit which I bought for RM 700k. I heard my neighbours are yelling RM 1.2m but no takers. RM 1m sure can sell

Recently I heard from a local neighbour that an intermediate cluster unit (2593 sf) was transacted at 1.1m in mid last year. Original unit with no renovation done.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clusters all phases sold out long time ago, only can buy resale now. Remaining developer units only few bungalows and 1 or 2 semi ds the last I heard at their recent roadshow. Bungalow price about 2.7 or 2.8m, semi d price about 1.8 or 1.9m.

thanks for the info.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak , most uncle in the 50s to 60s cant wait that long to enjoy the amenities. I cant find my favorite S11 , 777 kopi tiam , mee siam , rojak , 24thr roti prata at Medini leh . Can only find those expensive Hotdogs with Fried Kantang, parking also problematic. Maybe 10yrs time will have but selling at Singapore price. Dont know Medini got cartoon box for old men / old women to pick or not , otherwise how to earn enough money to eat at Medini ?
Let say Medin become Orchard Road in 10yrs time , you mean Bukit Indah / Nusa Duta will become slum because everybody will move to Medini ?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets just say Bukit Indah is the Toa Payoh/Jurong East of Singapore, a place where locals and Singaporeans out for cheap deals thrive

Alamak , most uncle in the 50s to 60s cant wait that long to enjoy the amenities. I cant find my favorite S11 , 777 kopi tiam , mee siam , rojak , 24thr roti prata at Medini leh . Can only find those expensive Hotdogs with Fried Kantang, parking also problematic. Maybe 10yrs time will have but selling at Singapore price. Dont know Medini got cartoon box for old men / old women to pick or not , otherwise how to earn enough money to eat at Medini ?
Let say Medin become Orchard Road in 10yrs time , you mean Bukit Indah / Nusa Duta will become slum because everybody will move to Medini ?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I heard from a local neighbour that an intermediate cluster unit (2593 sf) was transacted at 1.1m in mid last year. Original unit with no renovation done.

Recently a corner cluster ( with no extra land , same size as an intermediate ) sold for 1.35M :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any locations 10min distance from the promised land (PH/Medini) with a price tag around rm400/sq for landed properties is a good buy..:biggrin:

But too bad pocket very shallow leh, and bare unit meant coughing, or vomitting more money for reno. So we looked eastward instead.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, the key to 3B2 is out... I can plan for retirement in 6months time after doing all reno. no need to wait for 5 to 10 yrs time of future development..:biggrin:

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
3B2 keys are ready but water and electricity supplies are not connected yet, including tap fittings etc

Finally, the key to 3B2 is out... I can plan for retirement in 6months time after doing all reno. no need to wait for 5 to 10 yrs time of future development..:biggrin:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
3B2 keys are ready but water and electricity supplies are not connected yet, including tap fittings etc

Any indication when they will get these done ?
Do we need to pay the assessment tax ? I was told to pay in advance but at the web site seems to ask for invoice number ?
Can ijm pay for us and we pay them back ?