• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
anymore release for terraces ?

I was at the exhibition booth last weekend. The sales staff was only marketing semi-Ds (about $1.8 mil) and bungalows (about $3 mil), and they were the very last landed units at Nusa Duta. IJM was also marketing condos at the east side near Plentong, which I was told already had healthy sales to Singaporeans as well (not sure how true).

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi All brother, Sister,

how is our topic to IJM Land in regards the

>main gate on the main road toward to our Duta Taman??
>clubs house for all our resident whether is semi-d or bungalows??

nowadays all the new launch cluster or semi-d etc like; eco bontanic garden, Setia indah cassadia also having clubs house and others facilities why our Duta Taman didn't having this facilities?? Is our Taman are still value for money in future compare to these new development having more functionality and value added item?

shouldn't we group together and highlighted this to IJM land?? or unless the rest of resident is comfortable with current facilities we have.

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi All brother, Sister,

nowadays all the new launch cluster or semi-d etc like; eco bontanic garden, Setia indah cassadia also having clubs house and others facilities why our Duta Taman didn't having this facilities?? Is our Taman are still value for money in future compare to these new development having more functionality and value added item?

shouldn't we group together and highlighted this to IJM land?? or unless the rest of resident is comfortable with current facilities we have.
If nusa duta provide all the facilities which Setia eco cascadia has, are u willing to pay a mthly maintenance fee of rm300-rm500? Need to consider how many residents willing to accept the high maintenance fee as well.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If nusa duta provide all the facilities which Setia eco cascadia has, are u willing to pay a mthly maintenance fee of rm300-rm500? Need to consider how many residents willing to accept the high maintenance fee as well.

yes, actually the best is to have as little as possible the facilities... I can say most Asian are very money conscious or say badly means stingy. it will be challenged for most of the residents to pay for the maintenance and seriously maintaining such facilities are rather expensive and not easy... It is better to pay for membership and use facilities outside instead...

In long run, if a lot do not pay off the maintenance fee, end up u will be paying for those who are not paying... Ad do note maintenance fee is expected to be up every year...in long run sustainability is a big issue..

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi All brother, Sister,

I support this idea of having club house and other facilities similar to condo for ND even if it means additional fees. the biggest selling point of ND is its location - right at the heart of Bukit Indah accessible easily between 2nd link and coastal highway. IJM should convert part of the garden on the newly launch Bungalow and semi-ds, this will give wow factor to this nice location.

Club facilities are great for both residents and tenants to enjoy.. It add value for during selling too! However, the monthly service must be kept economical..

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, as it is, the monthly fees will be RM300 per month. ND sells because of its location. Is there proper regulation on the MC? Even those management committee in some of the SG condos have hidden agenda, I doubt it will be sustainable leh in Malaysia.

I support this idea of having club house and other facilities similar to condo for ND even if it means additional fees. the biggest selling point of ND is its location - right at the heart of Bukit Indah accessible easily between 2nd link and coastal highway. IJM should convert part of the garden on the newly launch Bungalow and semi-ds, this will give wow factor to this nice location.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Bro,

it depend what kind of facilities we should have over the club house if you base on 100 resident x 300 dollar it make 30k for a mlth if it share by Duta 1 & 2 i think it should be more then this figure. do you think we need 40k to 50k to maintenance a club house having a basic facilities etc. gym room and swimming pool?? i though is NO...

Even we give a away the club house shouldn't we have the main gate over the main road to filter our public safety if our main road are easy access for 24hrs do you think our outdoor garden are safe for our resident?? think about it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
.............shouldn't we have the main gate over the main road to filter our public safety if our main road are easy access for 24hrs do you think our outdoor garden are safe for our resident?? think about it.

I must say the individual precinct security so far is good enough for the past few months of weekend stay. Already gated & guarded and come with alarm, just install iron grill good enough, if scared then put camera.

Last edited:

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Bro,

it depend what kind of facilities we should have over the club house if you base on 100 resident x 300 dollar it make 30k for a mlth if it share by Duta 1 & 2 i think it should be more then this figure. do you think we need 40k to 50k to maintenance a club house having a basic facilities etc. gym room and swimming pool?? i though is NO...

Even we give a away the club house shouldn't we have the main gate over the main road to filter our public safety if our main road are easy access for 24hrs do you think our outdoor garden are safe for our resident?? think about it.

Firstly, u need the money to built a clubhouse, gym equipments, built swimming pool. 2nd, rm30k must aso factor in d security fees.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, u need the money to built a clubhouse, gym equipments, built swimming pool. 2nd, rm30k must aso factor in d security fees.

There is a community hall with some space for a childcare at the turn to D'rich if I am not mistaken. Well, if you can convince IJM or the municipal to convert it into the club house that will be a good alternative.
I am not sure if a swimming pool make sense for a relatively small community as usage during weekdays will be very low. The future maintenance when the pool is like > 10 yrs old may be pretty costly.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi All,

this is just my personal opinion and share to every brother and sister here... :smile::smile: if the maintenance fees are the concern for us i can understand but I'm still prefer that JIM should have the main gate over the main road or some others solution to reduce the traffic may be i can share with your this video link below, it was happen in duta main road.. haha become F1 track ready..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151640156750480&set=o.264080036941965&type=2&theater

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if IJM can have a guardhouse at the main entrance as a first level barrier, it should be a welcoming act from concerned residents there. However, I did raise this with the sales staff and their response is not likely, how else can we proceed with this? When project is handed over to local RC, it will be much harder to coordinate.

Anyone has any insider info on this?

hi All,

this is just my personal opinion and share to every brother and sister here... :smile::smile: if the maintenance fees are the concern for us i can understand but I'm still prefer that JIM should have the main gate over the main road or some others solution to reduce the traffic may be i can share with your this video link below, it was happen in duta main road.. haha become F1 track ready..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151640156750480&set=o.264080036941965&type=2&theater

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can resolve this problem by installing speed limiting hump or stripes on the road that can found on many older housing estate roads. To have a gate on main road is a good solution that is surely welcome as the more layer the security the better, but installing speed limiting stripes can be a cheaper solution.

hi All,