• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I is just beside the place where people fly kites ( at the round about ). I still prefer Nusa Duta 1 & 2 , near to the shophouses and the few shoping malls.

I see. There is a very nice and airy playground there too. Nice environment too. Hope that they are selling well there.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will there be setting up a main gate at jalan Duta utama to manage the flow of people going into the residential vicinity as it can be scary at night when the motor bikes roaming in and out freely.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will there be setting up a main gate at jalan Duta utama to manage the flow of people going into the residential vicinity as it can be scary at night when the motor bikes roaming in and out freely.

I agree that, there should be some sort of traffic control management to prevent non-resident from going into Jalan Duta Utama. I can foresee non-residents parking their cars along this road when they frequent the shops/restaurents in front. There will be a shortage of parking lots there with the number of shops even at present time. Wonder who will be responsible to initiate this. IJM?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that, there should be some sort of traffic control management to prevent non-resident from going into Jalan Duta Utama. I can foresee non-residents parking their cars along this road when they frequent the shops/restaurents in front. There will be a shortage of parking lots there with the number of shops even at present time. Wonder who will be responsible to initiate this. IJM?

the resident representatives had mentioned this issue to IJM b4.. esp the complaints frm 2/1 n 2/2 of noise when midnight some cars came in for drag race... but IJN say the road does nt belong to IJM. oso, with the ongoing construction for d'rich, the main gate des not seem feasuble. however, some hse owners were primised by the sales agent of the main gate at the road. thus this needs more disussion (or rather, resident complaints to IJM).

Meanwhile guys, today morning's resident meeting has elected 18 members to be in the resident committee. Actual position keyholders will be decided among themselves. oso, i hsv the pics of the meeting, let me go thru them 1st, will upload n share them soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the resident representatives had mentioned this issue to IJM b4.. esp the complaints frm 2/1 n 2/2 of noise when midnight some cars came in for drag race... but IJN say the road does nt belong to IJM. oso, with the ongoing construction for d'rich, the main gate des not seem feasuble. however, some hse owners were primised by the sales agent of the main gate at the road. thus this needs more disussion (or rather, resident complaints to IJM).

Meanwhile guys, today morning's resident meeting has elected 18 members to be in the resident committee. Actual position keyholders will be decided among themselves. oso, i hsv the pics of the meeting, let me go thru them 1st, will upload n share them soon.

Since going to ask for a gate on public road, can also ask for another traffic light junction for cars to turn right to Giant and bestari shops? Now there is only one traffic light junction for cars to turn right and it is the one outside Nusa Duta. Will be good to have another one further up - outside standard chartered bank - for cars to turn right to directly to Giant and Bestari height area.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I is just beside the place where people fly kites ( at the round about ). I still prefer Nusa Duta 1 & 2 , near to the shophouses and the few shoping malls.

Yeah I like the Nusa duta area too, so many amenities and near to main road and yet quiet. In Chinese it is call 闹中带静.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to read many concerned residents living in Nusa Duta. We will be signing the SPA soon as the approval for the last phase has been granted and they can officially launch it now.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Princ3ss,

Thank you for your update and commitment to ND happenings.

Jalan Duta Utama leads exclusively to the housing estates, including D’rich, which is being developed solely by IJM. This is demonstrated by the nice ‘NUSA DUTA’ sign at the entrance of the road and the name of the road itself. IJM management must have project management planning, taking into consideration the future wellbeing of its Clients and not a ‘hands-off’ attitude, once all their houses have been sold. IJM is a reputable developer with immeasurable experience. They should initially lead with proposals and ideas to manage any potentials ND Resident’s concerns with the Resident Committee.

Safety and Security: I believe the management of restricted traffic into Jalan Duta Utama will not contravene any local laws. It is fairly common in KL where they have Resident employed guards at public road junctions leading to their precinct. BTW, anyone aware of how this is managed in Horizon Hills? I have seen a guard house at the main entrance at the main road junction, leading into the estate.

My other concern is that IJM have also mentioned that the Garden and Lake areas will be eventually handed to the local Authority. This is one of IJM’s selling point. How will the Residents be assured that it will be properly maintained?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Princ3ss,

Thank you for your update and commitment to ND happenings.

Jalan Duta Utama leads exclusively to the housing estates, including D’rich, which is being developed solely by IJM. This is demonstrated by the nice ‘NUSA DUTA’ sign at the entrance of the road and the name of the road itself. IJM management must have project management planning, taking into consideration the future wellbeing of its Clients and not a ‘hands-off’ attitude, once all their houses have been sold. IJM is a reputable developer with immeasurable experience. They should initially lead with proposals and ideas to manage any potentials ND Resident’s concerns with the Resident Committee.

Safety and Security: I believe the management of restricted traffic into Jalan Duta Utama will not contravene any local laws. It is fairly common in KL where they have Resident employed guards at public road junctions leading to their precinct. BTW, anyone aware of how this is managed in Horizon Hills? I have seen a guard house at the main entrance at the main road junction, leading into the estate.

My other concern is that IJM have also mentioned that the Garden and Lake areas will be eventually handed to the local Authority. This is one of IJM’s selling point. How will the Residents be assured that it will be properly maintained?

"Jalan Duta Utama leads exclusively to the housing estates, including D’rich, which is being developed solely by IJM. " -- if i remember correctly IJM seems like have sold a small plot of land along Jalan Duta Utama back to the govt or smth.. this needs to be confirmed again with IJM

Safety and Security -- Horizon Hill management bought the whole piece of land. like Setia bought BI, so they can do their own development works in the area. But according to IJM, the road of Jalan Duta Utama does not belong to IJM. Guess to set up the main gate, would need residents to feedback to IJM, and pressure them to buy down the road (if currently dont belong to IJM). but this will also mean $$!!

Garden and Lake areas -- according to IJM, access to the garden and lake does not applies to residents from Duta 5 & Duta 2. THis is highly debated as many residents from ND2 were promised of the shared access to the lake, some even has it mentioned in their documents. Once again, needs the committee to feedback & nego with IJM.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Jalan Duta Utama leads exclusively to the housing estates, including D’rich, which is being developed solely by IJM. " -- if i remember correctly IJM seems like have sold a small plot of land along Jalan Duta Utama back to the govt or smth.. this needs to be confirmed again with IJM

Safety and Security -- Horizon Hill management bought the whole piece of land. like Setia bought BI, so they can do their own development works in the area. But according to IJM, the road of Jalan Duta Utama does not belong to IJM. Guess to set up the main gate, would need residents to feedback to IJM, and pressure them to buy down the road (if currently dont belong to IJM). but this will also mean $$!!

Garden and Lake areas -- according to IJM, access to the garden and lake does not applies to residents from Duta 5 & Duta 2. THis is highly debated as many residents from ND2 were promised of the shared access to the lake, some even has it mentioned in their documents. Once again, needs the committee to feedback & nego with IJM.

Safety & Security: Maybe a physical gate may not be required, especially in the current phase of ongoing construction. A ‘guard house’ with prominent signs, indicating that this is a restricted road for ‘Residents Only’ can be a compromised deterrent. This is only the first line of defence. A recorded security CCTV will assist the guard on duty to make it easier for him to avoid confrontation. Practical enforcement is another issue altogether. I guess Local Authorities have to be consulted for their cooperation. Even if a small piece of land has been sold back to the govt, as mentioned, if it is for residential purposes, I am sure the involved residents would agree to the arrangement.

Garden & Lake areas: If I am not wrong, someone in IJM did mentioned that this would be accessible to the public when it is handed back to the Govt. IJM need to come clean on this. Could this be the small piece of land that you mentioned that was sold back to the Govt?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safety & Security: Maybe a physical gate may not be required, especially in the current phase of ongoing construction. A ‘guard house’ with prominent signs, indicating that this is a restricted road for ‘Residents Only’ can be a compromised deterrent. This is only the first line of defence. A recorded security CCTV will assist the guard on duty to make it easier for him to avoid confrontation. Practical enforcement is another issue altogether. I guess Local Authorities have to be consulted for their cooperation. Even if a small piece of land has been sold back to the govt, as mentioned, if it is for residential purposes, I am sure the involved residents would agree to the arrangement.

Garden & Lake areas: If I am not wrong, someone in IJM did mentioned that this would be accessible to the public when it is handed back to the Govt. IJM need to come clean on this. Could this be the small piece of land that you mentioned that was sold back to the Govt?

with regards to the gate at the main road (duta utama) , shall leave it to the committee to nego with IJM (as this will need to discuss with the other precinct also, and of cos, $$!!!)

for the garden, the land sold is not the garden part, the land sold is near at the end of the road, near the turn left towards d-rich.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we were buying the property at Duta 3, they did mention the plot of land is supposedly "given" to government for the community. They can set up a Surau there but since Malay population is small, we were told management has proposed to change that to a sports hall. I hope we have not been fooled into it.

Did anybody buy Duta 3 here? Have you guys seen the specs yet?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we were buying the property at Duta 3, they did mention the plot of land is supposedly "given" to government for the community. They can set up a Surau there but since Malay population is small, we were told management has proposed to change that to a sports hall. I hope we have not been fooled into it.

Did anybody buy Duta 3 here? Have you guys seen the specs yet?

Yes, according to IJM they do have a plan for a "clubhouse" to be constructed somewhere at the end of Duta Utama (the empty land now you see at the turn, infront of the new cluster showhouse). It will be more of a multi-function hall thingy than a "clubhouse". Understood that there will no GYM. Neither can the residents from the landed use the gym from d'rich, unless u have a fren (d'rich resident) to sign you in.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, according to IJM they do have a plan for a "clubhouse" to be constructed somewhere at the end of Duta Utama (the empty land now you see at the turn, infront of the new cluster showhouse). It will be more of a multi-function hall thingy than a "clubhouse". Understood that there will no GYM. Neither can the residents from the landed use the gym from d'rich, unless u have a fren (d'rich resident) to sign you in.

I believe all residents there sincerely hope that security can be further enhanced. For the sake of peace of mind staying there as well as the property value. Security is a priority concern. They wanted us to sign the SPA before end of the month and we truly like the location and convenience. The only setback is the security, especially when the unit we are looking at is facing Jalan Duta Utama.

May I also ask once the resident committee takeover the management, will it mean that the monthly maintenance fee will go up further? We have been told the monthly maintenance is RM300.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe all residents there sincerely hope that security can be further enhanced. For the sake of peace of mind staying there as well as the property value. Security is a priority concern. They wanted us to sign the SPA before end of the month and we truly like the location and convenience. The only setback is the security, especially when the unit we are looking at is facing Jalan Duta Utama.

May I also ask once the resident committee takeover the management, will it mean that the monthly maintenance fee will go up further? We have been told the monthly maintenance is RM300.

im sorry but im frn duta2. different precinct has different rates for maintenance. this u will need to check with the committee from the respective precincts.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I also ask once the resident committee takeover the management, will it mean that the monthly maintenance fee will go up further? We have been told the monthly maintenance is RM300.[/QUOTE]

huh.. $300/mth, how to retire..(if no income come in) titter.gif

Last edited: