• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice! A move to JB does mean a different lifestyle altogether!

On the 1st part renovation, you may want to consider patching up the drains and tiling up the lawn if you choose not to have the greenery. The rest could wait, even on the balcony and porch. Simple lights could go in and if you need to weave in the false ceiling and elaborate lightlings later, it is still possible.

Not quite sure about the porch as it looks a tad short. Only the driver could be sheltered.

most likely will do a simple reno for a make-shift hse 1st.. mayb do a proper reno later on.

as for the porch, is decent enuff for us since onli 2 of us... provided no super heavy rain / windy type ...

thinkin of removing the soil... or kill off the weeds 1st...

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
most likely will do a simple reno for a make-shift hse 1st.. mayb do a proper reno later on.

as for the porch, is decent enuff for us since onli 2 of us... provided no super heavy rain / windy type ...

thinkin of removing the soil... or kill off the weeds 1st...

Maybe I am fat, that's why worry about the small porch! :smile:

On the removal of the lawn, you could just cement it.

Alternatively, there is this Pearl Grass which is quite easy to maintain and does not need cutting as the grass grows horizontally mostly.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nusa Duta :wink: does anyone know if there's any mosque near Nusa Duta development? Thanks.

Hi Skyziz!

i rmb seeing a mosque in the ND development plan.. somewhere near the turn into D' Rich there.. but i not sure if the entrance is in our ND road or the other side. but i rmb my SA mentionin about the road to D' Rich is at the back of the mosque.. but think nw is still forest land?

if not the next 1 i noe of i @ bukit indah there...

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I am fat, that's why worry about the small porch! :smile:

On the removal of the lawn, you could just cement it.

Alternatively, there is this Pearl Grass which is quite easy to maintain and does not need cutting as the grass grows horizontally mostly.

i oso tot of cementing the lawn.. den can "extend" the land area beside the sliding door at the dining area... saw 1 hse (phase 1, near the guard hse) there extended the land & put a mini garage there with his bikes...

skyziz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much Princ3ss :wink: after I posted the question, I did a google map search (looks like Google really has answer to pretty much everything ;p). For those who's interest, below is the link to the mosques around Bukit Indah area.

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?hl=...aysia&ei=MS0EUJvcCciIrAf4iPSOBg&ved=0CKEBEMgT

Thanks again Princ3ss. :wink:

Hi Skyziz!

i rmb seeing a mosque in the ND development plan.. somewhere near the turn into D' Rich there.. but i not sure if the entrance is in our ND road or the other side. but i rmb my SA mentionin about the road to D' Rich is at the back of the mosque.. but think nw is still forest land?

if not the next 1 i noe of i @ bukit indah there...

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i oso tot of cementing the lawn.. den can "extend" the land area beside the sliding door at the dining area... saw 1 hse (phase 1, near the guard hse) there extended the land & put a mini garage there with his bikes...

If you ask me, it is more practical. You could place tables and chairs on it as a 'chill out' area. But if you have 'green fingers', then it is a missed opportunity then.

I know some converted it into a mini pond. Great for the kids if you have any.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any more units around 500k ? Think not huh?!

I looking for a landed unit. Went D' Serambi dun like , went taman laguna .... Too late... Price all looking up into the sky!

Have you considered Nusa Sentral? I think they are still RM 500K+. One of the few left.

sgdina

Hi all, I'm a newbie and intending to purchase a house in JB. I'm currently looking at maximum RM 700k. The prices at Nusa Duta are now beyond 800k. I thought I should look at resale market. Any recommendations for house agent? Thanks!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I'm a newbie and intending to purchase a house in JB. I'm currently looking at maximum RM 700k. The prices at Nusa Duta are now beyond 800k. I thought I should look at resale market. Any recommendations for house agent? Thanks!

Bestari Heights has last few clustered semi-D units left at $700k MYR.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome sgdina. Good to see the community growing. :smile: