• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another developer owns it but I don't have the details. The bridge and road servicing Bestari Heights will also serve this new project. Chances are it will lead into Perling.

I think the developer name is UDA. Heard from BH sales people before.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the developer name is UDA. Heard from BH sales people before.

From the UDA website, it develops bigger houses, shops, malls, hotels and resorts. Much bigger than KSL. I expect big houses probably with a mall/shops there.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0218_text.jpg
Thanks Alnine. Good to know that there are still land reserve for IJM as we were given a plan and were of the impression that this is the final phase for the estate. I need to visit again as I am not sure where is duta5? Once you have taken the keys, please share on your experience with the workmanship, renovation info.

First time up loading a pic. Hope it is clear. I have the site plan but it has a watermark so no sure if any copy right issue if I up load it.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the UDA website, it develops bigger houses, shops, malls, hotels and resorts. Much bigger than KSL. I expect big houses probably with a mall/shops there.

Nusaduta-sat april2012.JPG

Latest sat from google earth taken in april 2012. On the west side of ND looks like some land as mentioned by you guys.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, i would recommend you guys to take the lead, especially bro Fundtransfer would be a steady guy to do this.
I am barely breathing after the HFMD and still suffering from its effects.

Bro Wuqi

Many thanks for the recommendation. I am still learning about Iskandar and not living in Nusa Duta currently may not allow me to understand the day-to-day issues.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All!

Please be informed that Nusa Duta property management team would like to invite us to attend the resident meeting/gathering on 12 May 2013, 10am, opposite Duta 5 security guard house.

Refreshment will be served on that day.

Let's bring along wife or mum to celebrate Mothers' day during the event also.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All!

Please be informed that Nusa Duta property management team would like to invite us to attend the resident meeting/gathering on 12 May 2013, 10am, opposite Duta 5 security guard house.

Refreshment will be served on that day.

Let's bring along wife or mum to celebrate Mothers' day during the event also.

Cool! Are they holding the elections for the committee?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this spell the start of RM 1 million cluster semi-Ds in Nusa Duta?

With Setia latest cluster semi d opened for booking at 1.2 or 1.3m - with same land size 32x70, slightly bigger built up and similar layout - it should be hit in a matter of time. Imho should always lead and not follow the market price by asking for it.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Setia latest cluster semi d opened for booking at 1.2 or 1.3m - with same land size 32x70, slightly bigger built up and similar layout - it should be hit in a matter of time. Imho should always lead and not follow the market price by asking for it.

Cool! I didn't know that. Where is this Setia development situated? In Bukit Indah too?