• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad to know that IJM is involved in Iskandar Malaysia!! IJM is a high end develope!! I wish the YTL and Sime Darby could have a bigger exposure to Iskandar Malaysia!

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Rich indeed a good hidden gem. I personally visited the condo site, its quite near to future's central park which will cost IJM million of ringgit to be built. Was told by one construction worker there IJM spotted incorrect size of steel diameter used while doing the foundation, and they have to replaced all that batch which cost them thousand of ringgits.
Was told by the sales that the group of Sri Langkan bought many units of D'Rich, hence the foreign quota is full oredi.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Din like the Bestari Heights/Laguna designs. I have budget only abt 500k so could only afford NI terraces :wink:

So have you checked out the NI terraces already?

But if looking at terraces, would there still be some Horizon Hills terraces at high RM 500K?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
So have you checked out the NI terraces already?

But if looking at terraces, would there still be some Horizon Hills terraces at high RM 500K?

Yeah already bought one/vested in NI 8b terrace.

HH gateway terraces used to be arnd 500k mark at start of 2012 when i was looking at HH. Now shoot up to >600k. Thats why switched to NI instead. Priced out of HH.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah already bought one/vested in NI 8b terrace.

HH gateway terraces used to be arnd 500k mark at start of 2012 when i was looking at HH. Now shoot up to >600k. Thats why switched to NI instead. Priced out of HH.

Congrats on your acquisition and entry to Bukit Indah.

On the HH terraces, to think they are around RM 200k+ 3 years ago!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Nusa Duta photos for your viewing pleasure:

Aerial view of Nusa Duta
7c8bd313.jpg

Street view of Nusa Duta Phase 2 Cluster house
65674a69.jpg

a02538ca.jpg

Nusa Duta Phase 2 Cluster house
fa5194de.jpg

Playground in Nusa Duta 2
77070435.jpg

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All!

was @ the ND sales office to c my SA yday.. was told that we should b able to collect our keys in 1-2weeks time!

have you guys started sourcing for ID or contractors? mind sharing your ideas on decorating your homes?

tis is our 1st hm.. any tips or things to t8 note when inspectin our hse?

thnx in advance

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All!

was @ the ND sales office to c my SA yday.. was told that we should b able to collect our keys in 1-2weeks time!

have you guys started sourcing for ID or contractors? mind sharing your ideas on decorating your homes?

thnx in advance

Homedec exhibition this fri till sun (13-15 jul) at persada jb. Go check it out.
Tips on defects checks http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/385900

XiaoYaoZi

I bought last year from the dev. 700+ for the semi-d at nd2. My brother just bought nd3 cluster for 900+ cluster. The price has really gone up quite a bit

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All!

thnx in advance

Are you planning to move in and stay there daily or as a weekend home?

I am still trying to figure out if ID work is required to extend the porch as it currently shelters only half a car length.

Any thoughts?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you planning to move in and stay there daily or as a weekend home?

I am still trying to figure out if ID work is required to extend the porch as it currently shelters only half a car length.

Any thoughts?

Hi! tentatively we're planning for it to b a weekend home.. mayb will stay daily in a couple yrs time.

so we're still "arguing" over whether we should do a proper reno 1st, or juz do a make-shift hse n decide later when it's time for us to 'officially' movie in..

more or less i arldy have in mind how i wanna my hse to b, but to put it into diagram n to make the contractors understand wad i need, i guess this needs effort...

as for ur concern on extending the porch, eh.. i dun think ID is required... unless u mean to extend the balcony portion lvl 2...

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! tentatively we're planning for it to b a weekend home.. mayb will stay daily in a couple yrs time.

so we're still "arguing" over whether we should do a proper reno 1st, or juz do a make-shift hse n decide later when it's time for us to 'officially' movie in..

more or less i arldy have in mind how i wanna my hse to b, but to put it into diagram n to make the contractors understand wad i need, i guess this needs effort...

as for ur concern on extending the porch, eh.. i dun think ID is required... unless u mean to extend the balcony portion lvl 2...

Nice! A move to JB does mean a different lifestyle altogether!

On the 1st part renovation, you may want to consider patching up the drains and tiling up the lawn if you choose not to have the greenery. The rest could wait, even on the balcony and porch. Simple lights could go in and if you need to weave in the false ceiling and elaborate lightlings later, it is still possible.

Not quite sure about the porch as it looks a tad short. Only the driver could be sheltered.