• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

juztin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi

Been a Singaporean, I'm trying to do my homework before putting my money on my 1st investment in iskandar.Basically, I'm narrowing my choice to ND or BH because of affordability reason (<1m)
So hope to hear some advices

- A stupid qn, where is ND and BH Showflat?
- fr site plan, I prefer ND for its nice lakevieww. But any pros and cons of ND vs BH
- what is the price diff bet ND and BH, and are there deferred payment

Thanks folks

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Newbie

hi juztin,

don't think you get a house below (<1m) in ND unless you are taking about resale flat otherwise the new project all is almost 9xxk and over 1m but anywhere all have fully sold out if im not wrong let with BUMI lot.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi

Been a Singaporean, I'm trying to do my homework before putting my money on my 1st investment in iskandar.Basically, I'm narrowing my choice to ND or BH because of affordability reason (<1m)

- fr site plan, I prefer ND for its nice lakevieww. But any pros and cons of ND vs BH

Thanks folks

Was at KSL office to made payment , Sale guy told me Bestari Height is fully sold for phase1 . Must wait for 2nd phase to buy landed , prices expect to be above 1M .

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi

Thanks folks

A batch of Nusa Duta Cluster Semi-Detached units were recently completed and residents have moved in. If you find a willing seller, they should be available at around RM 800k or less.

They are around 2,500 sq feet in area and are 4 bedders.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bestari Height Design not nice.

Er , why not nice ? very subjective leh . BTW they have a bigger built up area .We went to the show house last year, very tastfully done up with ID . Exterior , I would say Nusa Duta got better design with their traditional tiles roof. The pro vs con was discuss last time already ....

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi

Thanks folks

You wrote on the ND page. I would assume you will get more pro ND reply.

SNSD2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bestari Height Design not nice.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
I am one of those who chose BH over ND. I have seen and compared both.
I preferred the internal layout of BH.
I have collected keys and camping here to see to renovation. Absolutely no regrets in buying this place. :wink:
ND has really nice landscaping. But I am more particular about the inside than outside. :wink:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

One man's meat is another man's poison.
I am one of those who chose BH over ND. I have seen and compared both.
I preferred the internal layout of BH.
I have collected keys and camping here to see to renovation. Absolutely no regrets in buying this place. :wink:
ND has really nice landscaping. But I am more particular about the inside than outside. :wink:

Yes. Everyone taste is different. We did not think much about the landscaping but like the layout and high ceiling. We also had a good feel driving round ND1.

SNSD2 would you like to share your reno experience?

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi bros and sister,
decided to join the forum after lurking around for sometime now, ND is a great place after bro brought me there, does IJM absorb the stamp duty for Nusa Duta new development? I was told the ND2 cluster development IJM absorb stamp duty not sure now. Thanks and please go easy on me I newbie.:smile:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi bros and sister,
decided to join the forum after lurking around for sometime now, ND is a great place after bro brought me there, does IJM absorb the stamp duty for Nusa Duta new development? I was told the ND2 cluster development IJM absorb stamp duty not sure now. Thanks and please go easy on me I newbie.:smile:

hi Kentang,

for what i know Yes... Ijm is absorbing stamp duty for development side for banker side you would need to bear for it.

maikavn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi everyone here,

I am newbie and happy to join this group. We just close the deal with owner and will get a ND cluster next year for our family as i think this area is closer to amenities, suitable for kids and parents. We have 3 year old kid and I have no idea which kindergarten/child care surrounding ND area to send the kid. Perfect if it is walking distance from ND. Appreciate if anyone would share the experience.

Gopher

I was just at ND2 this afternoon to check out the cluster house that I recently committed to. Saw a lot of renovations going on and a lot of friendly and smiley young Singaporean families (based on car plate number). Looking forward to getting to know my neighbours when I move in next year.

Gopher

A question regarding renovations - are there restrictions to whether we are allowed to change the external facade? Saw some houses in ND2 which were done up really nicely with significant mods to the external facade. One house (a semi-D I believe) extended the master bedroom all the way to the end of the balcony - that would give him a massive master bedroom!

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Everyone taste is different. We did not think much about the landscaping but like the layout and high ceiling. We also had a good feel driving round ND1.

SNSD2 would you like to share your reno experience?

Alnine,

Browsing around, I found some very informative and extremely useful info posted by bloggers on their experience when taking delivery of their new house and their renovation. Thought I will share their web site with new and 'to be' residents/Owners of ND. We should appreciate their kind contributions.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/385900
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111952-Renovation-to-your-homes
http://edgrace622.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/renovation-job-completed
http://iskandarliving.com/blog/

On the subject of BS and ND comparision, I must say the ID did an excellent job. I was quite impressed with the internal renovation design. However, ND has a better greenery environmental surrounding. I am attaching some photos of the BH 'show house' when I visited it before deciding on ND.

Image512.jpg Image511.jpg Image510.jpg Image509.jpgImage508.jpg

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi Liew2014,

if you went to setia tropical semi-d show house you will be more impressed on their design and Adda Height not bad too.....

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alnine,

Browsing around, I found some very informative and extremely useful info posted by bloggers on their experience when taking delivery of their new house and their renovation. Thought I will share their web site with new and 'to be' residents/Owners of ND. We should appreciate their kind contributions.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/385900
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111952-Renovation-to-your-homes
http://edgrace622.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/renovation-job-completed
http://iskandarliving.com/blog/

On the subject of BS and ND comparision, I must say the ID did an excellent job. I was quite impressed with the internal renovation design. However, ND has a better greenery environmental surrounding. I am attaching some photos of the BH 'show house' when I visited it before deciding on ND.

View attachment 8522 View attachment 8523 View attachment 8524 View attachment 8525View attachment 8526

Thanks for the infor and photos. Nice shots. Are you a photographer? You have posted a number of really nice photos.
We did not go for BH for various reasons and hence did not go to the show house. Basically for us it was between HH and ND. Convenance vs life style. Being heartlanders the former wins.
Also we wanted a semi d and HH would have stratch our budget.

I am obviously trying to learn how to reno in jb. One big problem is working in sgp makes it difficult to shop and manage the reno work. Anyway 1.25 yrs more before anything starts.

siewbeng

you can knock down the whole house and rebuild from scratch if you like. since the title is individual freehold. unlike singapore clusters whereby the title is strata, you have to keep the external facade. just booked a bumi semi-d at ND1 3A2. hopefully no bumi comes along and snatch my lot....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

you can knock down the whole house and rebuild from scratch if you like. since the title is individual freehold. unlike singapore clusters whereby the title is strata, you have to keep the external facade. just booked a bumi semi-d at ND1 3A2. hopefully no bumi comes along and snatch my lot....

How much was the pricing and land size ? care to share ?