• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
kns... until today duta 1 have no internet service from any ISP. check with TM point on my unit and they say my jalan have no internet land line connected. anyone got the same problem?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Its weird, i think further in for D'Rich residences they do have folks waiting to sign you up for Unifi but yet your area doesn't have? If all else fails, can consider using Umobile or other forms of connectivity via first. As a foreigner, one must pay RM100 on top as a deposit so plus 1 month and 1 month deposit, just under RM180. Need passport or NRIC though so do remember to bring.

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ND guys.
i am sgporean interested in living in ND. can i ask how the new ruling 1 million ringgit is affecting the property prices there. Duta 2 should be off-limited to foreigners so how much is the local msian willing to pay for a unit there? What are the transaction risks if i buy a duta 1 (should be allowed) semi D at 1.2 million and the price dropped below 1 million and suddenly can only sell to poor locals -no more buyers.? I drove around and there are quite alot of empty units with for sale/rent signs. Anybody knows of any transaction done in ND lately. can i sell if I need to offload at a reasonable price. I saw Leisure Farm terrace being auction off at 500k while other sellers with similiar unit are trying for 800k .
the traffic at the 2nd linkwoodland is horrible at 2 hours jam per way. how are the expat able to get to work and back daily?
Any locals living in ND can share their experiences please.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can try internet connection via 4g. digi offers a lte box that give you up to 10 wifi connection. Unfortunately it is not unlimited data. looking at the coverage map, the 4g covers duta.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its weird, i think further in for D'Rich residences they do have folks waiting to sign you up for Unifi but yet your area doesn't have? If all else fails, can consider using Umobile or other forms of connectivity via first. As a foreigner, one must pay RM100 on top as a deposit so plus 1 month and 1 month deposit, just under RM180. Need passport or NRIC though so do remember to bring.

Slightly off topic wuqi ,your opinion pls

Spa signed and bank papers signed.At last minute banker refuse to disburse first payment to developer.Banker say a slight change on the insurance,need to top up rm17000 more or else they will not disburse.

What should the buyer do????

Thanks