• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh bro. Try Whatapps me at +xxxxx. Thanks.

At the top of the page, click on "Forum Actions" then from the drop down list click on "General Settings".

In the General Settings page click on radio buttons - Private Message ON and Receive Private Message from all members (as per the options in bold below):

Private Messaging:
Private Messaging on
Private Messaging off

Receive Private Messaging:
Only from Contacts and Moderators
From all members

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The investors and tenants will be moving gradually towards the Nusajaya ( Medini, PH, Sunway side ) in 5-10 years time anyway. This place is very suitable for locals

Subsale and rental market for Nusa Duta semi D has been quite quiet. How do you think?

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
The investors and tenants will be moving gradually towards the Nusajaya ( Medini, PH, Sunway side ) in 5-10 years time anyway. This place is very suitable for locals
well, there is nothing wrong to hope that Medini, PH and Sunway will reach a critical mass in its population in 5 to 10 years time but, and ITS a BIG BUT, in Johor property context, it will take longer than that specially if the support industry don't materialize e.g. high-growth industry, financial centre or big MNCs... what Nusa Duta and its surrounding offers today is they are already there and you just have to look at the crowd in Jusco, Giants, Tesco and its surrounding, HSBC, StanChart and other other banks will not put up a branch there if there is no critical mass to support... and this what attracted me to Nusa Duta.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. To remain cheap and common, Nusa Duta is one of the best deals around. That means if you just want a cheap place to stay in JB ( Safe also ) but without the attractive of future developments that the rest of Medini or PH bring

well, there is nothing wrong to hope that Medini, PH and Sunway will reach a critical mass in its population in 5 to 10 years time but, and ITS a BIG BUT, in Johor property context, it will take longer than that specially if the support industry don't materialize e.g. high-growth industry, financial centre or big MNCs... what Nusa Duta and its surrounding offers today is they are already there and you just have to look at the crowd in Jusco, Giants, Tesco and its surrounding, HSBC, StanChart and other other banks will not put up a branch there if there is no critical mass to support... and this what attracted me to Nusa Duta.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. To remain cheap and common, Nusa Duta is one of the best deals around. That means if you just want a cheap place to stay in JB ( Safe also ) but without the attractive of future developments that the rest of Medini or PH bring

whatever the attractiveness of PH and this sort offers they are within the 5-10mins driving radius from Bukit Indah but again lets go back to the question of 'future development' how fast it will materialize depends largely on the investors, pricing and willingness of those vested in this area to live there... so far the 'willingness' part are not encouraging...

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever the attractiveness of PH and this sort offers they are within the 5-10mins driving radius from Bukit Indah but again lets go back to the question of 'future development' how fast it will materialize depends largely on the investors, pricing and willingness of those vested in this area to live there... so far the 'willingness' part are not encouraging...

so far not a single PH / Medini condo has been completed and you can know the 'willingness' part are not encouraging ...amazing .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last June a prop agent brought me to see a couple of units at Nusa Duta. Selling at 1.2m, too ex for me.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far not a single PH / Medini condo has been completed and you can know the 'willingness' part are not encouraging ...amazing .
and your point is? its amazing how you manage to make a decent discussion into slagging match... go have a life, its world cup time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah cheap and good, at 1.2m for cluster (only 462 psf). Very near to Coastal Highway, can choose to go Tuas or Causeway conveniently. Not to mention three major shopping centres nearby. Really good deal compared to Medini - leasedhold, not landed and selling almost 1000 psf? and PH not landed selling way above 1000 psf and some more with poor amenities, current price most likely has factored in future amenities already.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
woulnd't say it's cheap anymore but location is good. just curious, is this 1.2m price a new / latest laucnh and any remaining unit for sale?

Haven't seen the development before but location is gd indeed. There has been a lot of talk abt 'new developments' in the promised land. But what exactly are these 'new developments' we are talking about?

For self-stay, the 'new developments' I really want or need are just banks, wet markets, nice dining shops, and some gd malls eg Ikea or 1Utama/Midvalley. Are the 'new developments' in the promised land giving me all these? If not, I might as well buy 1 which already have a variety of the above, e.g. Tanah Sutera or Bukit Indah area.

I would like to add that golf courses and swimming pools amenities would also be preferred but not so critical as those I mention.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't seen the development before but location is gd indeed. There has been a lot of talk abt 'new developments' in the promised land. But what exactly are these 'new developments' we are talking about?

For self-stay, the 'new developments' I really want or need are just banks, wet markets, nice dining shops, and some gd malls eg Ikea or 1Utama/Midvalley. Are the 'new developments' in the promised land giving me all these? If not, I might as well buy 1 which already have a variety of the above, e.g. Tanah Sutera or Bukit Indah area.

I would like to add that golf courses and swimming pools amenities would also be preferred but not so critical as those I mention.

Eventually as population expands, Medini-Puteri Harbour will have amenities. It is only a matter of time. My guess is at least 10 years from now. Prices of services n products will be expensive though given the shoplots selling price.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
High for Nusa Duta to appreciate as it has already appreciated a lot. In fact I still hold one unit which I bought for RM 700k. I heard my neighbours are yelling RM 1.2m but no takers. RM 1m sure can sell

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
woulnd't say it's cheap anymore but location is good. just curious, is this 1.2m price a new / latest laucnh and any remaining unit for sale?

Clusters all phases sold out long time ago, only can buy resale now. Remaining developer units only few bungalows and 1 or 2 semi ds the last I heard at their recent roadshow. Bungalow price about 2.7 or 2.8m, semi d price about 1.8 or 1.9m.