• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there a security issue for ND?? Have never hear before but saw the news paper everyday also have robber here and there scary.. time to change the gov..
Not sure, that's why I am concerned. R u an investor there? If so, have u moved in?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also heard the security in ND now is strict which is good. My fear is that once the management is handed over to the residents, can the residents do an equally good or better job in guarding the estate? It is just like the properties in Singapore, some are so well managed and it is a breeze to live in places like that but some of the estates make the home owners feel that they are at the mercy of the guards, as if they are the boss!

But given the risks in Malaysia, you may want the guards to be more difficult in terms of permitting entrants and visitors.
Other than that, I agree they should chill out.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there a security issue for ND?? Have never hear before but saw the news paper everyday also have robber here and there scary.. time to change the gov..

Bro, to be fair, there will always be a security issue. Just depends on how that is minimized by the management of it. As visitors to the country, not right to just say that we should be changing the Government.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Er , no lah I very low profile . Maybe should get big brother Wuqi to represent the Singaporean residents in Duta , otherwise we got no one to voice out for us leh .

In fact, i would recommend you guys to take the lead, especially bro Fundtransfer would be a steady guy to do this.
I am barely breathing after the HFMD and still suffering from its effects.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that all of u taking the initiative. I will drive in a few more times ESP at night to be more confident. I certainly hope to see all of your involvement in the RC when the developer handed over as that is the bothering thought on my mind about security.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told they give free legal but not stamp duty anymore and nothing on maintenance may be cos this could be the last phase?

Stamp duty on the loan was given but not MOT. I believe HH does not give much as well. As the development gets more mature price goes up and freebies goes down. IJM have still land that is not plan. The land in front of drich was to be superlinks but I was told there is some replan. The land beside duta5 is TBD. I think less feebies are all part of marketing and high demand. After handing over the keys I doubt the RC can be form within 1 yr. IJM will still want the place to look good in general for the last few development and their reputation.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Alnine. Good to know that there are still land reserve for IJM as we were given a plan and were of the impression that this is the final phase for the estate. I need to visit again as I am not sure where is duta5? Once you have taken the keys, please share on your experience with the workmanship, renovation info.

Stamp duty on the loan was given but not MOT. I believe HH does not give much as well. As the development gets more mature price goes up and freebies goes down. IJM have still land that is not plan. The land in front of drich was to be superlinks but I was told there is some replan. The land beside duta5 is TBD. I think less feebies are all part of marketing and high demand. After handing over the keys I doubt the RC can be form within 1 yr. IJM will still want the place to look good in general for the last few development and their reputation.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nusa Duta is the last parcel of prime land around Bukit Indah unless some of the non-G&G homes in front of it could be acquired.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that all of u taking the initiative. I will drive in a few more times ESP at night to be more confident. I certainly hope to see all of your involvement in the RC when the developer handed over as that is the bothering thought on my mind about security.

Install grilles, CCTVs, etc if you are still concerned. Always important to get the peace of mind.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The developer must be quite rich also, as it is patiently waiting for other developers to finish launching all the landed units in Bukit Indah area. When it is launched, it will create a new high for the area.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The developer must be quite rich also, as it is patiently waiting for other developers to finish launching all the landed units in Bukit Indah area. When it is launched, it will create a new high for the area.

I think so too. Must have picked it up at probably single digit RM!

But would that plot be a tad too near to the high power lines?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did any forummers here bought those nusa bestari shoplots by KSL? Just wondering what kind of returns.

No, but I heard from a business owner who is leasing the 3-storey shophouses (near to Ah Koong fishball store) that they used to be worth around RM 400K. At that time, the road ended there and does not lead all the way to Skudai. When the road was extended and the traffic built up in that area, prices skyrocketed. I think the shophouses are now worth around RM 1.6 million!