• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are ND owner right? hehe

I recall the clusters at MYR530k was quite a decent deal considering the location

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
You are ND owner right? hehe

I recall the clusters at MYR530k was quite a decent deal considering the location

Yes i am, it was very nice. Saw the new place. Really like it!! Waiting for my keys. Very nicely done, again great design plus free alarm and the design, colour, etc is what i like most. Friends who bought as well, saw and really liked it as well.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes he is , Wuqi going to roll pineapples soon in the new house ...

The operative stood quietly in a darkened corner outside the door, he waited patiently with bated breath.

"It is time", a voice over the radio cackled. Having earlier synchronized their watches, he knew the time was
right and he now only had a 10 second window before the opportunity is lost.

With the load in hand, he opened the door with a bang and shouted "Grenade!!!" and rolled in the pineapples
for good luck! :smile:

Jokes aside, sounds like i really need to buy more pineapples.

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saying hiiii to everybody !

A Nusa Duta Cluster owner here, look like i'll be getting my key very soon :biggrin:
Coming from a humble HDB pigeon hole, this house is like a huge bungalow for us!

Kiasu84

Hi too all,
I am also an owner of the cluster type A (the blue one). Really happy that I stumble on this page. BTW. does anyone here got the floor plan of the house to share. I try getting the measurement from the brochure but its not that accurate. Please share if you have. tq.

thmejlfm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everybody

I am also the owner of the Cluster house (Yellow and maroon). Bought the unit from a resale market. Had signed the agreement since March, till now, still waiting for the key. It was so long wait. Everything already approved.
Wuqi, may I know how much you have paid for your new place?

Yesterday, I was there walking along the neighborhood and make friends with some of the neighbor there. ND is a very nice place.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Everybody

I am also the owner of the Cluster house (Yellow and maroon). Bought the unit from a resale market. Had signed the agreement since March, till now, still waiting for the key. It was so long wait. Everything already approved.
Wuqi, may I know how much you have paid for your new place?

Yesterday, I was there walking along the neighborhood and make friends with some of the neighbor there. ND is a very nice place.

Yes, it is indeed a very nice place. Mine is the 2nd phase (dark grey type), bought at 534k i believe. :smile:

A relative whom i introduced to ND was remarking how good the place was and even better than HH as it is more convenient. I forgot and added on, "yes i would only recommend places i would buy myself in the first place, hence i did"

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is indeed a very nice place. Mine is the 2nd phase (dark grey type), bought at 534k i believe. :smile:

A relative whom i introduced to ND was remarking how good the place was and even better than HH as it is more convenient. I forgot and added on, "yes i would only recommend places i would buy myself in the first place, hence i did"

Hi wuqi! mine's the 2nd phase too! which street are you at? mayb we're neighbours!

& yes, i went to t8 a look @ HH too.. gd for those tai tai who go in liao no need come out... so deep in.. ND is much more convenient.. makan.. shop.. chill..

thmejlfm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! Bros and Sis

your ND is facing the yellow/maroon or facing dary grey?

At first, I also went to see HH, almost bought that place becos we like the golf course there. Later, we thought of the old folks and the makan, shops. My friend bought one semi-D at ND, I love the place and environment.
That's why I bought ND through the agent, a bit X.

Hi wuqi! mine's the 2nd phase too! which street are you at? mayb we're neighbours!

& yes, i went to t8 a look @ HH too.. gd for those tai tai who go in liao no need come out... so deep in.. ND is much more convenient.. makan.. shop.. chill..

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fellow NDers

Good to hear that everyone is delighted with their Nusa Duta properties.
Looking forward to get my keys in July!

Trust that the security guard is very on the ball there?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Fellow NDers

Good to hear that everyone is delighted with their Nusa Duta properties.
Looking forward to get my keys in July!

Trust that the security guard is very on the ball there?

Very much so. Yes they did not let me in on quite a few occasions.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Good for you. :smile:
It is definitely much more convenient. Had a relative proudly praising his ND while dissing HH, then he realised i have a unit ND too.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brought a friend to have a look see feel of the residential developments in Nusajaya area. Took the opportunity to go check out Nusa Duta. Really liked it! I like the location (close to shops), the price from 870+k for clusters (looks reasonable compared to HH but of course HH got diff USP la) and overall I liked the compact well designed layout. Too bad too ex for my budget. Already vested in Nusa Idaman P8b. If I got more budget or money, definitely ND is top of my list for own stay.

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brought a friend to have a look see feel of the residential developments in Nusajaya area. Took the opportunity to go check out Nusa Duta. Really liked it! I like the location (close to shops), the price from 870+k for clusters (looks reasonable compared to HH but of course HH got diff USP la) and overall I liked the compact well designed layout. Too bad too ex for my budget. Already vested in Nusa Idaman P8a. If I got more budget or money, definitely ND is top of my list for own stay.

Have you thought of checking out D'Rich which is a condominium project nestled within the same development as Nusa Duta. I think an apartment is around RM 500K.