• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any indication when they will get these done ?
Do we need to pay the assessment tax ? I was told to pay in advance but at the web site seems to ask for invoice number ?
Can ijm pay for us and we pay them back ?

You should have received a letter to pay the Quit Rent (2014), Assessment First Half (2014), Electricity (RM1,210) and Water (RM100) deposit from IJM by now. Pay directly to IJM. Will need to check with them on the timing for the utilities connections. In the meanwhile they will issue you the keys on payment of the above.

Also, you need to pay a Security deposit of RM 500 and they will release you the keys to the house at the Site office. Need to arrange an appointment for this. However, they will hold back one main door key to complete any outstanding work and also from the 'defect list' that you have identified after your site inspection.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have received a letter to pay the Quit Rent (2014), Assessment First Half (2014), Electricity (RM1,210) and Water (RM100) deposit from IJM by now. Pay directly to IJM. Will need to check with them on the timing for the utilities connections. In the meanwhile they will issue you the keys on payment of the above.

Also, you need to pay a Security deposit of RM 500 and they will release you the keys to the house at the Site office. Need to arrange an appointment for this. However, they will hold back one main door key to complete any outstanding work and also from the 'defect list' that you have identified after your site inspection.

Thank you for the information. The assessment is half year hence it is due next month, was wondering how to pay it.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the information. The assessment is half year hence it is due next month, was wondering how to pay it.

I tried out the e-payment portal (http://onlinepayment.johor.gov.my/index.php) this morning. Initially, using my IC and the second time using the Lot No. Both successfully. However, I noticed that it only shows the status of the Quit Rent payment status but not the Assessment status, although, the option mentioned both Quit Rent and Assessment.

Anyone familiar with this, to advise? Is there another web site for this payment?

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha! Managed to find the e-payment web site for payment of assessment (http://218.208.81.228/obe/searchbil.asp#), I believe same as your's. I used the same Account No. and Bill No. from the receipt that I received from IJM after paying the first half of 2014. Not sure if the Bill No. will be the same for the second half. Anyway, I believe they will send it by post to the ND address and the date line is 30th August 2014.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried out the e-payment portal (http://onlinepayment.johor.gov.my/index.php) this morning. Initially, using my IC and the second time using the Lot No. Both successfully. However, I noticed that it only shows the status of the Quit Rent payment status but not the Assessment status, although, the option mentioned both Quit Rent and Assessment.

Anyone familiar with this, to advise? Is there another web site for this payment?

For assessment (cukai harta), you can use internet banking to pay and select payee as MPJBT and indicate your account number. MPJBT is the name of the organisation indicated on the cukai harta bill that is sent out twice a year. One bill for first half, another bill for second half assessment.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
For assessment (cukai harta), you can use internet banking to pay and select payee as MPJBT and indicate your account number. MPJBT is the name of the organisation indicated on the cukai harta bill that is sent out twice a year. One bill for first half, another bill for second half assessment.

Hi! Many thanks. Now I know that there are different options to pay the bill. That's good.
Cheers

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha! Managed to find the e-payment web site for payment of assessment (http://218.208.81.228/obe/searchbil.asp#), I believe same as your's. I used the same Account No. and Bill No. from the receipt that I received from IJM after paying the first half of 2014. Not sure if the Bill No. will be the same for the second half. Anyway, I believe they will send it by post to the ND address and the date line is 30th August 2014.

Thanks. I tried that but i do not have an account on the list of banks, also do not have a malaysian credit to do it with pos.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collected keys and was happy with the unit. After looking around for 1 hour only saw 1 defect that needs fixing.

lalata77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tarikan Abadi sales mentioned they may consider building a clubhouse facilities next to Duta 5. Have you heard any of such?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone here knows if the jacuzzi in the master bath will be connected up to the water and drainage by the developer ?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone from phase 3b2 have their unit connected up to the electricity ? My unit still have no electricity. When I approached the site office it is the usual excuse that it is on the way.

Ken1001

Hi,
Good fengshui nusa duta 3 typc C last phase semi-d for sale, corner unit, south facing, morning sun at left side, no afternoon sun, unblocked with beautiful tudor landscape park view, good privacy and excellent air ventilation, international lot.

I am the owner and no agent please...
Interested parties can cantact me at [email protected]

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice a number of house in Duta 1 are using Uchange-ID as their ID/contractor (advert hangs outside the house they are working)... any feedback on their pricing, workmanship, etc..? I'm looking for contractor/ID for my Duta 1 semi-d...

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just collected the key to phases 5B1B and I have lots of issues with the developer, IJM. If any kind soul here who has email contact of the Head of Operations for IJM on this project, kindly PM me as I believe the person should know what a shoddy job the team has done!

Very frustrated!

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
20150405_083136.jpg
20150405_083153.jpg
20150405_083201.jpg