• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

anthonion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro and sis

No more discussions? Pls include me if you guys shift to other websites? pls tell me how to participate. my unit will be completed in ~June so gonna need a lot of tips.:smile::smile:
thanks...

owner of 7D1.

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusa idaman seems to have one of the better single storey houses. anyone knows any unit available ? for own stay. please pm. Thanks !

tanly2000

Hello, Am new to this community, wanted to check if the NI developer has leave any spare bathroom wall tile when you guys move in? I look around my house, couldn't find one and I need the wall tile to replace my second bath room. If anyone of you have a spare one for sell, please let me know.

The wall tile:
BZ3823G
300mm x 300mm
Feature wall

Snap2.jpg

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, Am new to this community, wanted to check if the NI developer has leave any spare bathroom wall tile when you guys move in? I look around my house, couldn't find one and I need the wall tile to replace my second bath room. If anyone of you have a spare one for sell, please let me know.

The wall tile:
BZ3823G
300mm x 300mm
Feature wall

View attachment 24772

Hi what happen there?

tanly2000

Hi, there is a water piping leak. we had replace the pipe but now we have problem searching for the same wall tile... been checked in Alpha store, the wall tile model no longer in production, hope anyone out there could spare me the same model wall tile. Thanks..

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went thru a similar situation 2 yrs ago. My bathroom tile cracked when my contractor installed the water heater shower head holder. He bought a similar set of tiles, same pattern but different color. I refused initially because I wanted to check with the developer first.

I asked UEM for the tile and they asked me to contact the main contractor for 8B. I called him and he said they ran out of those tiles. So I went with my contractor's tiles.

If you can give me your email of phone number, I can send the photo to you. Then you decide whether you can accept it or not.

tanly2000

I went thru a similar situation 2 yrs ago. My bathroom tile cracked when my contractor installed the water heater shower head holder. He bought a similar set of tiles, same pattern but different color. I refused initially because I wanted to check with the developer first.

I asked UEM for the tile and they asked me to contact the main contractor for 8B. I called him and he said they ran out of those tiles. So I went with my contractor's tiles.

If you can give me your email of phone number, I can send the photo to you. Then you decide whether you can accept it or not.

Hi Vincent, many thanks for help. I bought the same pattern tile from Alpha store but different color too. My email [email protected].