• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall also update the balance available in NI 8B here too!

Total : 147 terrace and 16 semi d

As of last week :

Balance 41 intermediate terrace which consists of 12 Bumi lots and 6 semi d which consists of 1 Bumi lot.

Last edited:

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, thanks for the update. I think NI should just
up the price of the remaining units to >/= to 500k
so foreigners who are interested can be eligible.
comparing with prices of similar developments, NI P8b
seems to be underpriced at the moment anyway.
They can potentially up the price and in turn give a rebate
or vouchers to offset the increase if they are so inclined to move
the units. Though I think it's most likely they are not in a hurry to...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Don't know why there are not doing so ... If they do that, my option will be opened.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at the NI sales office today for a look-see. I was told by the sales guy that the quota for foreign buyers is reached. However buyers can register their interest for future lots that's yet to be released.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Erm , not underpriced leh , did u see e sink and taps provided ? Like 20yrs old ago design wor. E tiles also very normal. Today my elder sis first time went to see My unit and crictised until I think I overpaid. I did mentioned to my sales to mark up e intermediate lot before , she say can't do that. Most likely e new phrase out, it will push 8b sales coz new ones will be more expensive. I am quite okay with e Nos of leftover , coz e location not tat gd n near to TNB. Luckily never choose those very inside lots. Which street/laneare u in 8b?

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, the important features are location, layout, size and the general planning of the development. Tap n stuff can be easily changed. Personally I love the floor tiles! Compared to the ones you get at bukit indah and the earlier NI precincts. Also impressed by the anti termite structure of the built. Not sure what is the number of my street though... Will make a note to ask the sales staff next time I am nearby!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, the important features are location, layout, size and the general planning of the development. Tap n stuff can be easily changed. Personally I love the floor tiles! Compared to the ones you get at bukit indah and the earlier NI precincts. Also impressed by the anti termite structure of the built. Not sure what is the number of my street though... Will make a note to ask the sales staff next time I am nearby!

u should be able to see yr street on your reciept.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see a community based thread of this nature. It is something that is missing in Singapore as the Govt insist on running the show on their own terms. Besides people like yourselves who think out of the box, seek and build your little paradise with fresh air and considerable space there are others who read with interest wondering when to make the plunge. The little stream is slowing but surely becoming a river.

Here is a suggestion - Johore and Malaysia has some wonderful places to seek out during weekends and long breaks. Do go an explore. Always fun when done in a group. Sitting under a waterfall, eating nasi lemak at a popular warong are just a few of many things.

Here is another tip - if you need to meet to organise things, do keep the online persona and real-life persona separate. Just name time and place and and gauge the response. Once at the first meeting, leaders naturally pop-up and take it from there. Do not attempt to reconcile with the online identity. Even if you know the online identity of someone, keep it to yourself.

Good luck. The rest of us do enjoy reading the various posts out of interest and sometimes out of envy but it adds flavour to all our lives. Thanks

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Scroobal

Thanks for the msg , we are all grateful to have Wuqi , if not we wont be buying a house in jb liao ....
Hmm , cant online friends to be real friends ah ? why must separate ?
Right now , we know there are a few clones who try to mess up the threads here by pretending they are home owners too !
So we will be more careful to invite who to join us for the gathering .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, if you are comfortable that's fine. Just be careful and we have seen things in online world that go bad when carried over to real-life. When on-line people tend to be less guarded and say things they regret later. Others might take advantage of it.

When internet came alive in Singapore in circa 1995. Many of us mixed on-line and real-life and regretted it. Interestingly we have learnt to operate in parallel universe. So in on-line mode we are brutally honest but in real-life its different.

Hi Scroobal

Thanks for the msg , we are all grateful to have Wuqi , if not we wont be buying a house in jb liao ....
Hmm , cant online friends to be real friends ah ? why must separate ?
Right now , we know there are a few clones who try to mess up the threads here by pretending they are home owners too !
So we will be more careful to invite who to join us for the gathering .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, if you are comfortable that's fine. Just be careful and we have seen things in online world that go bad when carried over to real-life. When on-line people tend to be less guarded and say things they regret later. Others might take advantage of it.

When internet came alive in Singapore in circa 1995. Many of us mixed on-line and real-life and regretted it. Interestingly we have learnt to operate in parallel universe. So in on-line mode we are brutally honest but in real-life its different.

ok , thanks for the advise !
I shall only meet my NI real neighbours when they move in instead of the clones here !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday went to NI , not much progress , just saw the electrical box installed at upstaris family corner , the box brand is hager .

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been reading living in JB thread for a long time, but was too lazy to be an active member. Taking a plunge today. Love the kampong spirit in Nusajaya community here.
I just viewed my unit at precicnt 7A last Sat, it's almost ready, so happy! My mind racing with alot of reno ideas now. :smile:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the forum! :smile: So when are you expecting to collect your keys?
Ours will likely be end June (hoping for much earlier if possible!).

I have been reading living in JB thread for a long time, but was too lazy to be an active member. Taking a plunge today. Love the kampong spirit in Nusajaya community here.
I just viewed my unit at precicnt 7A last Sat, it's almost ready, so happy! My mind racing with alot of reno ideas now. :smile:

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the forum! :smile: So when are you expecting to collect your keys?
Ours will likely be end June (hoping for much earlier if possible!).

We were told it will be during mid this year too.
But we don't plan to move in anytime soon. If possible I really want to wait until the semi-D project in the precinct fully built first but that going to be a long wait. I'm just not comfortable with the thought of having construction workers loitering in the area plus all the dust and dirt. And my unit is right next to the semi-d project.

Is your unit at Precinct 7A too?

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
We bought a unit at Precinct 8A :smile:

We were told it will be during mid this year too.
But we don't plan to move in anytime soon. If possible I really want to wait until the semi-D project in the precinct fully built first but that going to be a long wait. I'm just not comfortable with the thought of having construction workers loitering in the area plus all the dust and dirt. And my unit is right next to the semi-d project.

Is your unit at Precinct 7A too?

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe P5 and P6 do not have DMC, that's why they can do extensive renovations.

I've seen quite a few renovations to front facades in P5 and P6 (e.g. balcony extension, extension to the side of the house) so maybe it's possible upon approval of authorities. I gotta check with the developers on which authorities to clear with when I collect the keys.
I'm planning to extend the balcony for my master bedroom slightly.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the renovation contractor will apply permit for the house owner, right?

Normally with the developer (township) as well as submission of the architect drawings and proposed renovation to the local council people if its extensive.