• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MSM a powerful tool of PAP

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
After LTK shoot MSM on the WP conference live telecasted to all Singaporean on 26 May 2012, i notice MSM have a little changes which i would state below

On News they show a short videoclip on Mr Png MPS, which i don't remember ever seeing those partitions in the void-deck on my television screens before.

On 27 May 2012 Straits Times headline states a big 62.1% win to WP on their first page....and wrote quite a neutral article inside.

Temasek Times a popular online news platform had show full support to PAP demon choo throughout the by-election, but once after election they became neutral and sometimes showing alot of coverage to WP.

But don't forget the leopard never change its spots!! So don't trust them...when election time comes all will be activate to eradicate the enemies. Lessons learnt LHL underestimate the power pf internet, so he had made some tweak of his father system of control plp mind with media...so don't fall for the trick. These are some somke-screen in order to regain abit of people confidence towards MSM and using the new pet 'internet' to continue corrupt people minds.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After LTK shoot MSM on the WP conference live telecasted to all Singaporean on 26 May 2012, i notice MSM have a little changes which i would state below

On News they show a short videoclip on Mr Png MPS, which i don't remember ever seeing those partitions in the void-deck on my television screens before.

On 27 May 2012 Straits Times headline states a big 62.1% win to WP on their first page....and wrote quite a neutral article inside.

Temasek Times a popular online news platform had show full support to PAP demon choo throughout the by-election, but once after election they became neutral and sometimes showing alot of coverage to WP.

But don't forget the leopard never change its spots!! So don't trust them...when election time comes all will be activate to eradicate the enemies. Lessons learnt LHL underestimate the power pf internet, so he had made some tweak of his father system of control plp mind with media...so don't fall for the trick. These are some somke-screen in order to regain abit of people confidence towards MSM and using the new pet 'internet' to continue corrupt people minds.

MSM are like a pile of shits for PAP to use as tool to whack whoever opposed the party. Thus STRAITS TIMES is a tool well known internationally for its stench..

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say a leopard never changes its spots. Say, a fascist never changes their ways. We should call the PAPzis what they are. The more Singaporeans realise what a dangerous political party the PAPzis are and where their ideologies lie the better it is for the country.