• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Urge.....

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP to remove all the editors in the MSM. They are the cause of PAP's decline by sucking up to the blind PAP leaders.

The PAP to ensure that the grassroots advisor is the Electe MP in oppo wards.

The PAP to stop using PA and NTUC to perpetrate its cause. Instead these organisation have lost their meaning to the majority of Singaporeans.

The PAP to get rid of those 3legged RC members who act as if they are god sent and behave like the commander in chief in the estates.

The PAP to be fair to Singaporeans. for example, foreignors who own cars must pay 2x COE.

The PAP to impose a minimum quota of Singaporeans employees in each MNC who is located here in SG as they are the cause of the huge PMET influx.

Do add on to the wish list....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP to remove all the editors in the MSM. They are the cause of PAP's decline by sucking up to the blind PAP leaders.

The PAP to stop using PA and NTUC to perpetrate its cause. Instead these organisation have lost their meaning to the majority of Singaporeans.

The PAP to get rid of those 3legged RC members who act as if they are god sent and behave like the commander in chief in the estates.

The PAP to be fair to Singaporeans. for example, foreignors who own cars must pay 2x COE.

The PAP to impose a minimum quota of Singaporeans employees in each MNC who is located here in SG as they are the cause of the huge PMET influx.

The PAP to lose with grace.:smile:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why waste so much time and efforts telling them what to do
Just fuck them off this earth...and everything is solved.

Well, it would be good if we could just shoo them away.. but they are STILL the ruling party.. if they can make some positive changes and clear up some of the mess, it would be a good start. If not.. wait for the next GE to really let them know what terrible situations we Singaporeans face when no protection is accorded to us.

Unless got a SNAP elections.. cos the Nation is so fed-up and are all up-in-arms over the country's problems.. PAP is still going to be the ruling party in the government

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
These complex networks PAP setup to outreach Singaporean...LHL already say PA is very important bridge between people and PAP. He is too proud to admit these networks which already fail their purposes and infact become a profit making mechanism. Like NTUC going into all types of business and year profit reach hundreds of millions...but government didnt reveal how they spend this money. They are too comfortable at this position too long, there is no way they will destroy these networks themselves, unless they are force to do that, this is their last resorts...so please give PAP enough pressure to put them back on track!!!!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not.. wait for the next GE to really let them know what terrible situations we Singaporeans face when no protection is accorded to us.
Unless got a SNAP elections.. cos the Nation is so fed-up and are all up-in-arms over the country's problems.. PAP is still going to be the ruling party in the government

It's nice to note you still have the patience contrary to your nick
I suspect you are very young and don't know what it is like, to wait for the snow which PAP promised to come
I have waited more than 6 GEs ago from the Father to the Gohly spirit and now the Son
Whether they don't know or pretend not to know that the snow will never come...dat's their problems
The fire they created is like an inferno that no amount of water could quench its blaze of fury
They had spun, tricked, cheated and sinned too many times and they shall repent in the year 2016....The Resurrection of Singapore!

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nice to note you still have the patience contrary to your nick
I suspect you are very young and don't know what it is like, to wait for the snow which PAP promised to come
I have waited more than 6 GEs ago from the Father to the Gohly spirit and now the Son
Whether they don't know or pretend not to know that the snow will never come...dat's their problems
The fire they created is like an inferno that no amount of water could quench its blaze of fury
They had spun, tricked, cheated and sinned too many times and they shall repent in the year 2016....The Resurrection of Singapore!

With all due respect, i'm not too young.. 1968 is my birth year. and altho I would like to hasten the process of "change".. the past few GEs haf done much to dent my hopes that most S'poreans haf seen thru the "lies and deceit". I am up to my neck in frustration and.. dare I say it.. ANGER.. over how much unfairness is going on.. but nothing is done....

Look at the number of cases and stories of Execs and Professionals who lost their jobs to "cheap foreign talent".. they now either drive taxis, plough their trade as Financial Planners (earning commissions instead of regular salaries), or gone to other jobs which "foreign talent" once were in large numbers.

And what about our women who are pregnant and even those who bore children and then find their employment terminated?? where are the laws to protect them? I only read about mediation.. are there any companies or individuals punished over such incidents? There are no anti-discrimination laws to protect us Singaporeans at all. (that is to my knowledge and hope to be proven wrong)

the tables haf turned against us.. and it doesn't seem to end there... with talk about needing "mre foreigners to sustain current and grow bigger population".. the influx will probably grow even more bigger.

but look at the GEs.. has the general S'[preans exercised their brains to think properly? They still seem to believe the notion that "people who haf experience in doing a certain kind of job are still the only ones to be chosen to do so". If that were the case, why hire new ppl to train them? S'poreans still seem too "afraid" to really give our ruling party a very "strong message".

Do you think anything will happen in the near future? I look around.. and I am doubtful.
Sad to say this, but the average S'porean is still "blinded" that wat they see is better than wat they don't know.

Last edited:

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
first of all, I am surprised to see some PAP dogs now posting to indicate the PAP needs to change. Two-faced dogs!

what we are experiencing now in this country are the ill effects of a government that implemented policies and enact laws the way it saw (and sees) fit. It is this same government that has severely retarded the growth of our socio-political climate in the quest to modernise and "improve" the lives of sporeans. Like bound feet that are prevented from growing, we do not have the footing to offer effective opposition since the old man started his reign and began the persecution and intolerance of opposing views. What we are seeing now with the WP's victories in Aljunied and HG are baby steps toward a direction which we should have taken years ago. But it was not possible then because the old man was still young and dictatorial. I hope the PAP regime's rule will end during my lifetime, and I know many of us are waiting anxiously. I would prefer uncertainly rather than being a slave and second class citizen in my own country.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the PAP regime's rule will end during my lifetime, and I know many of us are waiting anxiously. I would prefer uncertainly rather than being a slave and second class citizen in my own country.

I agree that uncertainty would be better.. as of now.. we can't even let those who got voted into the government understand what is exactly happening to us in our everday lives. It's as if they "turn they backs" to the voters.. once they got in.
I've heard their ppl say many times that they will listen and consult wif the ppl on new policies.. but it doesn't seem to happen often.. many times.. they just go and implement things and we're like "made to adapt or left in the dust".

Whoever says that uncertainty is scary is clearly too afraid to face the challenges of taking your life and future into your OWN HANDS, and not letting others slap you around or push you over. I only wish more wake up and see how little they know of their own country's real happenings and a possible "bleak future" if no corrective measures are taken to "stem the tide" and right the wrongs.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I urge the PM, his Ministers and all his MPs to resign for the greater good of this country..

I urge the RC Porlumpars, Grasslooters to cut their balls off, for their balls serve no purpose at all in their daily lives..

I urge the Govt to give back all the CPF money belonging to Sinkies..

I urge the 60% CB kias to fuckin wake up from their deep slumber..