• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP the only party who failed to congratulate Png and WP

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, still does not stop them from sending out a congratulatory message.

Action speaks louder than words. By not contesting is the form of greatest respect to WP. Who knows, when SDP writes, it is not a one liner,so expect paragraphs of Chee's views and how he felt touched by this bi-election.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the Loser Desmond Choo need Congratulations ?

Try BEGGING from us and we MIGHT CONSIDER IT :wink:

Kinana really lives up to his "troll" label. But that's one thing I'm unable to understand. Why do "trolls" exist? What do they gain out of writing rubbish to agitate?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana really lives up to his "troll" label. But that's one thing I'm unable to understand. Why do "trolls" exist? What do they gain out of writing rubbish to agitate?

Well, i guess it is SHIOK Feel. To agitate other people so that he himself is HAPPY.

But the truth is, in the end he is wasting time and also achieve nothing practical.

Simple words = Wasting his own LIFE :biggrin: