• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has spare tyre PLG gone flat?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the dust of HG BE is settled, has anyone heard anything about spare-tyre Poh Lee Guan? What is he up to and is LTK going to hammer him good and proper?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
579266_223598114423878_380437559_n.jpg

401744_223598194423870_1549713047_n.jpg

36563_223598014423888_100003210741553_395426_654031465_n.jpg

AH poh is innocent.,....

jw5

Loyal
Innocent?

His mitigation of 3-corner fight is to have a credible decoy? How does that mitigate a 3-corner fight? Insert himself for a 4-corner fight? Funny man..... :biggrin:

His logic is damn weird, hahaha....................................

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have not read purer rubbish even from GMS and Xiaxue, and that's saying a lot.

Even people with several degrees of separation from PLG know that he's a disgruntled chap after the 2006 elections with axe to grind in particular with LTK.

None of his actions make sense, and what's disturbing is that he actually imagines that some will believe him. I guess the stress of feeling isolated over the past few years has taken its toll on his sanity.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not read purer rubbish even from GMS and Xiaxue, and that's saying a lot.

And he's in the teaching profession?! More like poisoning the minds of our future. If I'm his student, I sure go and ask him to explain his risk management approach and contingency planning.

The bigger question for me is: Apart from PLG (and Sajeev earlier), how many disgruntled time bombs are there in WP?