• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

succession plans for the papaya - who do u think pinkie will pass the batton to??

who do u think pinkie will pass the batton to??

• tarman - $1000 can afford a HDB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TCH - hijacked & wrecked DC's by-election campaign in hougang

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • none of the above - bypass both & give it to inexperienced CCS or TCJ

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm sure many of us have been following quite keenly on the recent events including hits & misses of the political arena. as it is, pinkie has been spotting white hair, and he once mentioned in passing that there's a trend in handing down national leadership to older & older politicians as the years pass.

i dont know if it meant that he was lamenting that his dad held on to the seat for too long, or, was it unfortunate that his dad started the family early, and that he was ageing too fast before he got to take the seat. and it would look downright outrageous if he was to claim the seat just after woody warms it for 1 term. and precisely so, we qualify for the guiness book of records, for the tiniest nation to have 2 supervising ministers over the premier.

the clock is ticking, the calendars r flipping.... pinkie will be looking to hand over the batton to the 4th & 5th generation "leader". he now has 2 right hand men, tarman & TCH.

both men have earned themselves reputation with the voters in recent episodes:
tarman - $1000 salary can afford HDB flat
TCH - for foiling DC's by-election hopes in hougang.

so... who do u think pinkie will pass the batton to??

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope its Baron Teo, his popularity with the masses will surely revitalize (or sink) the party's fortunes :biggrin: