• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's 2 Biggest Challenges for the next 4 Years

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
haven't miss any points bro, a quick look into history and we have seen the capital of the Chinese dynasties moving from one place to another. a bigger embarrassment would be a ruling party without the Sec. Gen. being elected as an MP :p:p:p

Fully agree with you. A building, though conspicuous, can never rival the embarassment of the head of a party losing a election. That's why the head is usually quite tokong one. LHL losing in AMK? Possible but highly unlikely.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, papaya has already started making the job of the opposition alot easier. the opposition will only need to recruit more high calibre candidates with the heart for servitude.

as long as papaya continues playing the self-destruction card in doing the following:

• continue influx of aliens - regardless of qualifications genuine or fake
  • continue full scholarships for aliens at local insitutions - where the ingrats calls us tax payers dogs, or they graduate with 2nd lower.
  • continue over charging sgporeans for HDBs - requiring couples to commit 30yrs mortgage & be denied retirement
  • continue forgetting to level employer's CPF contribution to 20% - as promised, when economy (GDP) recovers
  • continue streaming & denying the next generation of their rights to tertiary education - making them inferior to any incoming alien
  • continue playing left & right pocket games - justifying their expenses in saying that they r subsidizing TH owned assets, for the sake of commuters
  • continue doing what they do best - opposing for the sake of opposing while in parliament
  • continue doing what they do best - play m&d slinging games during GE rallies
  • continue doing what they do best - being themselves...

opposition fielding credible candidates, need only post their CVs in GE2016... papaya could suddenly lose so many seats in parliament, they start fighting among themselves to see who stays in (to continue drawing the million dollar pay cheque), and who gets booted out.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
LHL losing in AMK? Possible but highly unlikely.

in GE06, 33% wants to kick his arse, in GE11, about 30% wants to do that. with the wanton influx of FTs and increasing population density. me can't say for sure how folks would behave in the next GE, especially when the old man is not in the running. believe you me, me had spoken to some ardent PAP supporters, they are generally in their twilight years, and they recognize the old man and identify only with him.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
in GE06, 33% wants to kick his arse, in GE11, about 30% wants to do that. with the wanton influx of FTs and increasing population density. me can't say for sure how folks would behave in the next GE, especially when the old man is not in the running. believe you me, me had spoken to some ardent PAP supporters, they are generally in their twilight years, and they recognize the old man and identify only with him.

When old man is gone, whether LHL can hold on to the dragon head is a question mark, right? Why should we preclude the possibility that he's challenged internally by other ambitious fellas? In politics, stranger things have happened so we shouldn't be surprised. But my point is whoever gets picked to be the dragon head, the rest of the PAP people must have enough faith in him to at least get pass the first hurdle. This person, may not be LHL after old man is gone. Agree? :biggrin:

Last edited: