• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I still feel completely inadequate: DPM Teo in his very own words

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"So my answer is yes, I do see a possibility that the PAP may not stay in power all the time. Do I see a smooth transition to a system which is better or more glorious? No. I think it'll be very difficult if one comes, and I'm not sure what the outcome will be, and I'm not convinced it will be a better one," he said.

When asked about the lack of opposition Members of Parliament representation in government parliamentary committees (GPCs), DPM Teo said this would not be feasible, asserting that looking at it realistically, opposition parties do not aim to help the government formulate better policies -- instead, they seek to advance their own agenda.

"I'll be surprised if they don't have that objective," he said. "And if that were the case, it will be odd to formulate policies together as it is not the starting position of the opposition parties."

- http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...-completely-inadequate-dpm-teo-171536898.html