• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

now BE is over...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about the $100,000 donation proposed by the Rotary Club?

The free legal clinic initiatied by Subash?

The free hearing aids given to the Hougang senior citizens?

Very interesting to see what'll happen to these promises to Hougang residents after the WP win..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
heheh...
me want YJJ to continue to come to Joo Chiat SMC in the next GE!!!

Assuming JooChiat SMC survives the next round of gerrymandering, i'm not sure how would Aljunied/East Coast GRC looks like in the next GE.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat u will see is 3 more months of DC posing with aunties and wayang..after that all quiet..once in a while come out in 154th to kpkb about WP "strongarm" tactic toward RC and PAP HG porlumpars..then 6 to 9 mths before GE will be seen to be running up and down HG flats, cry at rallies, this time don't be suprise will do striptease for aunties..but lose again..after that oblivion..remember Ng Pock Too and Eric Low?? if LHL really want to keep him, will field him in GRC next GE...or else he will be PAP designated Tua Pek Kong..

jw5

Loyal
heheh...
me want YJJ to continue to come to Joo Chiat SMC in the next GE!!!

My prediction for the next GE is that YJJ will win the seat of Joo Chiat SMC.
The residents there have been waiting for a candidate just like him.

jw5

Loyal
Assuming JooChiat SMC survives the next round of gerrymandering, i'm not sure how would Aljunied/East Coast GRC looks like in the next GE.

They won't dare to touch Aljunied GRC for 2 reasons.
1. There will be a public outcry.
2. They fear that what they try to include will also be eaten up.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Same thing happened to Cheng San GRC, we all knew how that turned out in the end. PAP is capable of anything, nothing from them surprises me at all.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

bro,

we have to expect some small degree of gerrymandering, it's nothing too serious and the oppositions must continue to walk the ground to increase their exposure.

the agenda for the next GE is already in the making! with the PAP bringing in so many FTs wantonly and the population density itself will be the next political albatross for the incumbent.

quality candidates would be what oppositions have to look out for, not sure if any folks would still wanna join PAP at this juncture :p:p:p

jw5

Loyal
Same thing happened to Cheng San GRC, we all knew how that turned out in the end. PAP is capable of anything, nothing from them surprises me at all.

At that time, old fogey was still active, we all know how fearless he can be as long as he has his knuckledusters and his gurkha guards.
The other important point is that Cheng San wasn't won, so they took the opportunity to fiddle with "their own" grc.
Unfortunately cheng san was also the incident that turned many ordinary singaporeans minding their own business against them.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

we have to expect some small degree of gerrymandering, it's nothing too serious and the oppositions must continue to walk the ground to increase their exposure.

the agenda for the next GE is already in the making! with the PAP bringing in so many FTs wantonly and the population density itself will be the next political albatross for the incumbent.

quality candidates would be what oppositions have to look out for, not sure if any folks would still wanna join PAP at this juncture :p:p:p

I would, but not sure what are the fringe benefits? :p
The best i can do is join PA and get the grassloot leader card :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agree. They will just keep putting in new citizens into Aljunied, and then when the numbers swell up they will then claim that they must move some of the heavy opposition districts into other GRCs to "maintain population balance".

Their trickery will be seen in 2016, stay tuned.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At that time, old fogey was still active, we all know how fearless he can be as long as he has his knuckledusters and his gurkha guards.
The other important point is that Cheng San wasn't won, so they took the opportunity to fiddle with "their own" grc.
Unfortunately cheng san was also the incident that turned many ordinary singaporeans minding their own business against them.

For the PAP, the days of yore is over. As what bro TFBH said for the PAP - "The only easy day was yesterday". It's getting harder for them to cling on. They have grown reactive instead of adaptive and trying to build missiles out of m&d. Good fucking luck to them, they need it.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I would, but not sure what are the fringe benefits? :p
The best i can do is join PA and get the grassloot leader card :biggrin:

lemme know what are the benefits hor? best is got free parking everywhere in Singapore :p:p:p

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

in this day and age, I doubt so, most they will do, is absorb hardcore WP base into PAP held areas...but 2016 is a long way and these past few months have shown PAP full of thunder but no lightning...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in this day and age, I doubt so, most they will do, is absorb hardcore WP base into PAP held areas...but 2016 is a long way and these past few months have shown PAP full of thunder but no lightning...

yup, a long way to go. Will Aljunied stay blue or change to white again? Stay tuned in 2016!

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valuable thoughts and advices. I read your topic with great interest.
jacy.jpg

pike.jpg

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the PAP, the days of yore is over. As what bro TFBH said for the PAP - "The only easy day was yesterday". It's getting harder for them to cling on. They have grown reactive instead of adaptive and trying to build missiles out of m&d. Good fucking luck to them, they need it.

Yes, that's very true. They had totally run out of any new ideas. Still doing the same trick over and over again. Like arranging for ah pek and ah mah in busloads to the rally site with free nasi lemak and other goodies. Like staging a cheer team for the election results. Like launching personal attacks on opposition candidates. The list goes on..... but all outmoded ideas that belong to the annals of history.

This is also reflective of PAP's strategy in running S'pore where they are absolutely devoid of any ideas. They simply don't know what to do to address all the issues that came out from the last GE. And they never will. So the 60% of voters (outside of Hougang and Aljunied) must consider this very seriously. If they want a future or one for their children, they must vote the PAP out. The time has come to shake off the reluctance for change. If not, S'pore is doomed.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, that's very true. They had totally run out of any new ideas. Still doing the same trick over and over again. Like arranging for ah pek and ah mah in busloads to the rally site with free nasi lemak and other goodies. Like staging a cheer team for the election results. Like launching personal attacks on opposition candidates. The list goes on..... but all outmoded ideas that belong to the annals of history.

They will send the MOS whose name rhymes with suck there in 2016, u all wait and see...........................