• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo does not like LTK's combative tone

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics, like legal, is by nature adversarial and for good reasons, chiefly to serve as checks and balances. That's not to say political parties shld do battles day in day out. Working together for the common good for Singapore is a given, putting aside ideological differences, say if there's war and the common enemy is out there. But there must be diversity of ideas otherwise we will stagnate and die.

Quarrelling over tones is really silly. Asking people to sue is silly. Not taking up the challenge to sue is smart.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can try. Once a political opposition is placed under ISA detention, I guarantee that they will lose power in the next GE. Want to bet on this?

i agreee i would like TCH to be PM and come into power..... daft sinkies need to be tekan to the max to wake up.....like the chinese saying "have to use poison to cure the poison"