• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Day after Hougang Victory

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All it took was one clear day and I am beginning to wonder why regular forummers are involved in doing the same things that we accuse the PAP of doing. Take a look at this thread and read the comments made

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....rad-sent-out-500-job-applications-to-no-avail

Honestly, so what exactly is the issue with PAP. I had the distinct impression that foreigners taking away jobs is an issue.

I am well aware that most letter writers might not paint the full picture but I was quite surprised that he was not even called up for any govt position except for the Navy which for some reason did not check his date of birth.

We should encourage all our citizens to put pen to paper and articulate their concerns. How else would we know if things are working as we expected. At the end of the day, this guy must actually be an idiot but this is besides the point.

Opposition parties should take on these cases and flush out what are material and what structural issues. We have donkeys fighting for human rights for drug traffickers but these cases does not seem sexy enough for NGO foreign funding.

I recall what LTK said about MSM and the use of Headlines and selectives photos and not the quantity of coveage. Then we have a Maruah, the NGO that tracks quantity rather than quality of press coverage during elections.

I would rather that opposition parties take on e case of this chap, do the due diligence and shoot the bugger if he was embellishing the facts or else raise it as a an issue and demand answers. Occasionally I take cabs and so my friends and staff and they can't help but notice that number of overqualified taxi drivers we have. Should be not be looking into it.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As this was posted on TRE, i shall take it with a pinch of salt. I have no idea what is this dude's story but showing off your Master's degree and trying to get into a mid-high level executive job is almost impossible unless you know the boss or HR manager in a personal capacity.

One of my friend came back with double masters from Australia and no working experience in his late 20s, took him about one year to find a job and now can start thinking of moving to bigger things.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All it took was one clear day and I am beginning to wonder why regular forummers are involved in doing the same things that we accuse the PAP of doing. Take a look at this thread and read the comments made

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....rad-sent-out-500-job-applications-to-no-avail

Honestly, so what exactly is the issue with PAP. I had the distinct impression that foreigners taking away jobs is an issue.

I am well aware that most letter writers might not paint the full picture but I was quite surprised that he was not even called up for any govt position except for the Navy which for some reason did not check his date of birth.

We should encourage all our citizens to put pen to paper and articulate their concerns. How else would we know if things are working as we expected. At the end of the day, this guy must actually be an idiot but this is besides the point.

Opposition parties should take on these cases and flush out what are material and what structural issues. We have donkeys fighting for human rights for drug traffickers but these cases does not seem sexy enough for NGO foreign funding.

I recall what LTK said about MSM and the use of Headlines and selectives photos and not the quantity of coveage. Then we have a Maruah, the NGO that tracks quantity rather than quality of press coverage during elections.

I would rather that opposition parties take on e case of this chap, do the due diligence and shoot the bugger if he was embellishing the facts or else raise it as a an issue and demand answers. Occasionally I take cabs and so my friends and staff and they can't help but notice that number of overqualified taxi drivers we have. Should be not be looking into it.

You ever see or hear WP talk about FT too many or why HDB must charge so much for house or why CPF change story every few years or why Temasick and GIC lose money but same people can continue to earn million dollar job?

I say before, WP and LTK want to be like dog so we have to treat them like dog. We go see them and ask for why they never ask question that the people want to know. LTK only say now want to work with PAP. He know people vote him not to work with PAP but to bring real issues to parliament and ask the important and strong question that 40% of Singapore asking for many years already.

I say we make LTK and WP and PAP our dog people. They want to be like dog so we make them act like dog but they must be our dog.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
reading his article, I can't help but to think the level of competency in him on social communication. Has he been too much of a technical person to the extend that he can hold a proper conversation with people.

If the job counsel actually send him to take a course on resume, his resume writing must have been suck big time!

Further more, it is up to the interviewee to impress the interviewer during the interview. If he already been given the opportunity for the interview, he should do his best to tell the interviewer that he is best fit for the job. In his case, did he instead think that his piece of paper is good enough to bring him in? In the interviewer's mind, if he can't even communicate properly with this guy during interview, how is he going to work along?