• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The curious life of Pritam 'benjamin' Singh

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his 2 years absence, Pritam walked the earth in search of enlightenment.

While Pritam was walking the earth sipping his packet of teh tarik, he saw a group of labourers holding some hammers working in a construction site.. Constant loud booming thunder and lightning everywhere that day but these labourers refused to stop work and let go of their hammers.. Pritam was impressed with the dedication and bravery of these workers.. He then returned back to Spore and few later he joined the Workers Party.. And the rest is history.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
for me, it'd just be pure curiosity sake to know what he did to pass those time, perhaps can find out a good way to recharge myself at the same time too :smile::smile::smile:

The following suggestions are possible pastimes:

1) Go up the mountains like what the Beatles once did. Maybe you might find inspiration for ethereal poetry.
2) Pick a Least Developed Country like Ethopia or Kampuchea and follow the footsteps of Kit Chan, perhaps teaching children English?
3) Sell your house and go on a round the world tour on an ocean liner. The alternative to this is to buy a yacht and sail the seven seas. This will be tougher on you than the first option but maybe you can still keep your house.
4) Get a mountain bike (make sure one that can have its seat removed at will) and go cross-country biking
5) Be a monk for a few months in a Thai buddhist temple. Many Thais do their NS this way.
6) On a more serious note, pick a university town in the States, say Cambridge, Massachusetts, go through the modules you would wish to attend. If you are not interested in the certifications, you can move from lecture to lecture, university to university (in the example above, Harvard and MIT and not so far away Preston) without having to pay a single cent and do not need to do well for SATs.

Although the above are suggestions meant for you but Pritam could well have done the same thing during that two-year gap.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Although the above are suggestions meant for you but Pritam could well have done the same thing during that two-year gap.

thanks for all these valuable suggestions, bro
kopi on me.
now me is wondering if Pritam have any kids, possible that he spent time watching his children grow?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole point is to question Pritam Singh.

Ask him why never ask about FT problem in Singapore.
Ask him why never talk about HDB cost of building flats.
Ask him why so many goarment agency go oversea to recruit workers?
Ask him if Free Trade agreement is the cause for Singapore to open doors to FTs from India, Philippine and China.

If he is a dog then we make him our dog. If he is sincere then he will do his job. But so far all WP and PRitam do is ask the questions that Singaporeans not interested in.

Ask Pritam what will happen when FTs go back home to retire and each FT bring to their home S$250,000. How can a small country afford so much wealth to go out. But this is fact that in 5 years, the FTs that have been here since 1997 will be heading back. Each year the number going back will be more. And each time $250K will leave the country. Singapore is heading for disaster for the people will even have less CPF then. Because the first money to go is the CPF.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ask him why so many goarment agency go oversea to recruit workers?
Ask him if Free Trade agreement is the cause for Singapore to open doors to FTs from India, Philippine and China.

If he is a dog then we make him our dog. If he is sincere then he will do his job. But so far all WP and PRitam do is ask the questions that Singaporeans not interested in.

Ask Pritam what will happen when FTs go back home to retire and each FT bring to their home S$250,000. How can a small country afford so much wealth to go out. But this is fact that in 5 years, the FTs that have been here since 1997 will be heading back. Each year the number going back will be more. And each time $250K will leave the country. Singapore is heading for disaster for the people will even have less CPF then. Because the first money to go is the CPF.
ask so much?
you voted for him bo? never vote dun cow peh cow bu.
you want to question? then question the rest of the 60.1% of your friends how come never vote more opposition in.
ask yourself why you need to ask so many questions in the first place?

kan ni na bu phua chao chee by!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
thanks for all these valuable suggestions, bro
kopi on me.
now me is wondering if Pritam have any kids, possible that he spent time watching his children grow?

You never know. He could be looking at some children and never knew that they were his own kids.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ChaoPappyPoodle said:

If you want to go into "never ask", there are so many never asks to be asked. For example, why don't they make me an MP? When don't they put MBT in a WP GRC so that we can wallop him.

There are many, many "never asks". For all you know your "never asks" may have to queue up after my "never asks". To take a PAP special, voters who vote for us will get their "never asks" asked first.

I think the best strategy for you is to put your own MP into Parliament and get him to ask all the "never asks" that you want him to ask.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try going to his FB and ask him and see what he has to say. don't you want to know more about your opposition MP? World class parliament?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread can go on until it hits 1000 posts, but Pritam's previous work experience will continue be shrouded in mystery, as WP IBs continue to derail the thread so that the question about his work experience will die a natural death.

Pritam, what were you doing at Institute of Southeast Asian Studies when you listed the Institute as your Career ? Was Pritam the founder of the Institute ?

Pritam, what is your Opinion Asia doing ? It's an "online commentary syndicate" that has never been online since its inception.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try going to his FB and ask him and see what he has to say. don't you want to know more about your opposition MP? World class parliament?

I actually want to know how how a general one day can become a cabinet minister in a short few weeks. Fools like you may believe that these generals should impregnate your mother, wife and daughter so that you can live a life that is filled with a sense of doing your part to the country.

But there are not many fools like you who believe that.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask so much?
you voted for him bo? never vote dun cow peh cow bu.
you want to question? then question the rest of the 60.1% of your friends how come never vote more opposition in.
ask yourself why you need to ask so many questions in the first place?

kan ni na bu phua chao chee by!

I voted for your ass to be split by the incessant number of FTs. Only then will you understand! WHo are you to ask me to do anything! You are an idiot and everyone knows about you here!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
His Opinion Asia not online for very long already. Why they put it on his CV?

Miss, if you think it should not be on his CV, why do you bother to ask so much of it?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why people in this thread are "blocking" the question on Pritam's work experience. It could be the work of PAP IBs to stoke the fire with the intention "adding mystery" to an innocent omission in his CV.

Pritam could have been a teacher at ISAS, just as Sylvia was a lecturer at TP. If the same question is posed to Sylvia, I'm sure the thread will receive a straightforward answer. As in Sylvia was a law lecturer during this period and Chen Show Mao was a corporate lawyer during that period. Simple as that !

Instead, you ask a question and you get a barrage of responses like "you should not ask this question." That sounds very pappy to me.

There is nothing to hide, and don't even suggest that he has something to hide. It's just some missing data in the CV that needs clarification. We're after all looking at a Juris Doctor and surely we expect a coherent presentation of his CV befitting of his stature.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're absolutely spot on ! This is precisely the objective of this thread - to find it out.

The spirit of inquiry is to seek the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It's a very noble act. However, the act of inquiry can be mis-used, depending on who wants to know, why he wants to know and what does he intends to do with the knowledge/truths.

Unfortunately, the who, why and what can turn a noble act into the most devilish pursuit.