• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The curious life of Pritam 'benjamin' Singh

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
WHy is his work life not in his CV and why are there year gaps where nothing is recorded?:*:

hmm...
from Pritam's CV, granting that he served NS in 95 and 96, the only gap me saw was between 2000 after his B.A.(Hons) and 2003 before his M.A. but understanding that NS is 2.5 years and his B.A should start from 97 instead of 96, add 4 years into it, he should graduate in 2001 July. some mistake here in his CV?
if that's the case, what was Pritam doing between July 2001 to 2003?
good to get to know my MP better, think me will ask him later :p:p:p

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
That is a gap in educational engagement. Surely no one can be expected to continue studying for such long periods, with the possible only exception of a certain Patrick Tan.

From what I see, the Parliamentary profile is just a listing of milestones and not the usual resume meant for job application.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That is a gap in educational engagement.

bro,
me understand that there's a gap in educational engagement, it's good to prevent burn-outs, ease out the complacency and lethargy.
for me, it'd just be pure curiosity sake to know what he did to pass those time, perhaps can find out a good way to recharge myself at the same time too :smile::smile::smile:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
gap years. the younger generation term for delay start work to enjoy life spend savings. the longer the gap year, the bigger the bank savings account.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two years' unexplained absence? He's probably abducted to Mars. :biggrin:
in my line of work then mostly is prison time, ran road, MIA or coma in hospital.

For normal young people like Pritam Singh then probably went backpacking, seeing the world....taking time out for hobbies, leisure...anything wrong? Must always be working or studying if not then time counted as wasted? Typical sinkie mentality.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...
from Pritam's CV, granting that he served NS in 95 and 96, the only gap me saw was between 2000 after his B.A.(Hons) and 2003 before his M.A. but understanding that NS is 2.5 years and his B.A should start from 97 instead of 96, add 4 years into it, he should graduate in 2001 July. some mistake here in his CV?

Bro, since you're going to his MPS.

I'm only curious as to what his appointment was at Institute of Southeast Asian Studies which offered him enough time and freedom to do his MA full-time at King's College London.

He listed his employer as his career, but not description of his job.

And what about his "online commentary syndicate" he founded ? www.opinionasia.com is not online at all.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pritam spent his early childhood living in a HDB flat..

His dad is a lawyer and his mom is a housewife.. Presently Pritam is staying with them in a Jurong terrace house..

Aiyah maybe he went backpacking during that unexplained 2 years.. Who cares what he did during that 2 years as long as he's doin a good job as an MP for his residents.. Thats all that matters.. Being a good MP and serving his residents well..

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the matter is that overall Singaporeans complain about FTs, why high cost of HDB, GIC and Temasick lost money. Also have many complains about police never help to solve cases and about the main papers always spread one side story to help the PAP.

Why the Pritam and his WP friends never talk about these things in parliament. These things are main Singaporean issue. But WP all make like don't know. Now want to work with PAP? Work with PAP to do what?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the matter is that overall Singaporeans complain about FTs, why high cost of HDB, GIC and Temasick lost money. Also have many complains about police never help to solve cases and about the main papers always spread one side story to help the PAP.

Why the Pritam and his WP friends never talk about these things in parliament. These things are main Singaporean issue. But WP all make like don't know. Now want to work with PAP? Work with PAP to do what?
blame who? blame ball-less fuckers like you of the 60.1% who only sent that handful of opposition MPs to parliament. when fucktards like you got balls to break the pappies 2/3 majority then you kow peh lah.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
blame who? blame ball-less fuckers like you of the 60.1% who only sent that handful of opposition MPs to parliament. when fucktards like you got balls to break the pappies 2/3 majority then you kow peh lah.

Your butterfly not big enough to wor. When you can use brain, you come with bigger wings for we to see. Now you make sounds like a loser to complain about 60%. You KNNPCB, I never voted in my life!!! KNNPCB! So, how can I be 60%? KNNPCB!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He canot take a break to see the world meh ?As long as he has the means why not ? Must always after study then work work work and stress stress stress until u die meh ? Anyway he did not receive any taxpayers money for no work done during his break.
Look at the some of the PAP MPs, some have 10 to 20 directorships and appointments of private companies and GLC-linked companies and they received director fees although they seldom attend meetings.They are like to pad their CV with long list of directorships and appointments to show that they are extraordinary beings ,not lesser mortals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your butterfly not big enough to wor. When you can use brain, you come with bigger wings for we to see. Now you make sounds like a loser to complain about 60%. You KNNPCB, I never voted in my life!!! KNNPCB! So, how can I be 60%? KNNPCB!!!

you never voted then my fault? blame who? next time when you get to vote first then kow peh.
i always return favour one

kan phua ni lau bu eh chow chee bye!