• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition MP Ranking

subspecie

Aside from Low Thia Kiang, who will you rate as the best opposition MP at the moment and why?

You can include NCMPs if you like, but NMPs should be excluded because, in my opinion, they are not real MPs .

My vote goes to Chen Show Mao because:

1) I feel he is truly sincere and humble about wanting to serve ALL Singaporeans
2) He has clear intellectual prowess but shows strong empathy and EQ at the same time.
3) Shows most potential to, not only be a leader in WP, but more importantly, be a leading figure of government (at least at Minister level).

Clearly, he is still new to politics in Singapore and will have to prove himself further but if I have to chose one opposition MP right now to take over leadership of the country from the PAP, it will be CSM.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aside from Low Thia Kiang, who will you rate as the best opposition MP at the moment and why?

You can include NCMPs if you like, but NMPs should be excluded because, in my opinion, they are not real MPs .

1) I feel he is truly sincere and humble about wanting to serve ALL Singaporeans
2) He has clear intellectual prowess but shows strong empathy and EQ at the same time.
3) Shows most potential to, not only be a leader in WP, but more importantly, be a leading figure of government (at least at Minister level).

Clearly, he is still new to politics in Singapore and will have to prove himself further but if I have to chose one opposition MP right now to take over leadership of the country from the PAP, it will be CSM.

1. Syvia Lim
2. Chen Show mao
3. Pritam sin
4. Mohd Fazil

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
sorry, need to edit my choice.
GMS not MP yet :(:(:(

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)Playboy Yaw
2)No Comment Low
3)Do Nothing Lim
4)Nigerian Scammer Chen
5)Plagurist Singh
6)Disappearing Fazil
7)Fail Business Png

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

In terms of delivery and speech, number 1 goes to Pritam Singh,

In terms of facts, well to concentrate on Defence and Foreign Affairs, number 1 goes to P Singh again. Though he still has areas that should be improved upon.

In terms of winning local support, number 1 goes to Chen Show Mao. Last place goes to Gerald "please cut out the blogger/youth attitude" Giam.

In terms of being a potential leader to take on LHL/LHL's successor, I say none. Sylvia may comes close but she knows little beyond her designated area.

subspecie

Thanks for considered reply Steffy. But if you have to to choose a potential replacement for LHL right now, who will it be? You can include LTK if you want.