• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember Taiwan 921 Earthquake

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where were you then ?

%E5%A4%A7%E9%87%8C%E5%B8%82%E9%87%91%E5%B7%B4%E9%BB%8E-27.jpg

tari_1.jpg

%E5%A4%A7%E9%87%8C%E5%B8%82%E5%8F%B0%E4%B8%AD%E5%A5%87%E8%B9%9F-2.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was right in Taipei. First day of R&R for Exxercise Starlight for School of Armour. Felt the tremor in the hotel near to midnight. First time experiencing an earthquake.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right in Taipei. First day of R&R for Exxercise Starlight for School of Armour. Felt the tremor in the hotel near to midnight. First time experiencing an earthquake.

Was it a side to side vibration or up and down or both ?

I have been to the Earthquake Museum and sat on the simulator. It wasn't a tremor, bro. The vibration felt like you were sitting on a roller coaster.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been to the Earthquake Museum and sat on the simulator. It wasn't a tremor, bro. The vibration felt like you were sitting on a roller coaster.
From the pics, think ROC buildings got quite high standard. At least the top floors still looks ok to me.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the pics, think ROC buildings got quite high standard. At least the top floors still looks ok to me.

These are the "fully collapsed" ones; the danger lies in the "half collapsed" ones. The look normal from the outside, but the sides are reinforced by steel to prevent it from tilting. So when you go hunting for properties in Taiwan in those areas ravaged by the earthquake, take note of the date of construction. 50% of such properties are "half collapsed" and they're relatively cheaper. When the next earthquake comes, no need to be of the same scale as 921 earthquake, but a stronger than usual tremor will be enough to send these half collapsed buildings tumbling.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Honestly speaking, I cannot remember as I was already half asleep. I was awaken only by the shouts of some women. I woke up sensing my bed moving. Being a Singapore frog, I still did not realised that it was an earthquake. I was still thinking in my head, "WTF, so late still got people making love, make until my bed also shake!"

It was only when my buddy opened the door and see people scrambling for their lives that we realised something was wrong.

Fortunately, no one was hurt. There were rumours flying around that we would be asked to stay back to help in the disaster relief. But that did not materialised. In the end, we were sent to Heng Chun camp in the south before flying back to Singapore a few days later. The CO at that time was Tan Kah Thiam, the current deputy chief of armour.

jw5

Loyal
Where were you then ?

I was in a hotel in Taipei.
The room swayed, the tv nearly fell over I was all dressed ready to run down 20+ floors.
In the end, the tremors stopped and I didn't run down.
Shocked by the news reports later and the next day.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The room swayed, the tv nearly fell over I was all dressed ready to run down 20+ floors.

If you have time to dress, then, it was not that serious...you would be running down in your undies & the worse case scenario, running down 20+ floors in your 'birthday suit'...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly speaking, I cannot remember as I was already half asleep. I was awaken only by the shouts of some women. I woke up sensing my bed moving. Being a Singapore frog, I still did not realised that it was an earthquake. I was still thinking in my head, "WTF, so late still got people making love, make until my bed also shake!"

It was only when my buddy opened the door and see people scrambling for their lives that we realised something was wrong.

Fortunately, no one was hurt. There were rumours flying around that we would be asked to stay back to help in the disaster relief. But that did not materialised. In the end, we were sent to Heng Chun camp in the south before flying back to Singapore a few days later. The CO at that time was Tan Kah Thiam, the current deputy chief of armour.

How was Heng Chun camp....it had been a 'lifetime' ago I had been there...much have changed, I bet!:p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How was Heng Chun camp....it had been a 'lifetime' ago I had been there...much have changed, I bet!:p

Uncle, I was there about 10 years ago leh. But I miss the toy seller milf at Hukou Camp :biggrin:

Nice pair of tits and nice pretty daughter she had.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apparently Taipei was not the hardest hit. In Nantou and Taichung, the tremors lasted for a week.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, I was there about 10 years ago leh. But I miss the toy seller milf at Hukou Camp :biggrin:

Nice pair of tits and nice pretty daughter she had.

My days...were very different, my memory of that camp, is much different than yours I bet...I have only a very few photos of it, for cameras wasn't allowed back then, & then there was no mobile phone...you have to line up to put coins in the payphone to call mummy & the payphone eats coins faster that you can gulp down your water...it was more of a "hello mummy, how are you.."beep, "beep"..click

Guess you will know, why I said, it was a 'lifetime' ago. Did you take the pretty daughter for a R&R??:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guess you will know, why I said, it was a 'lifetime' ago. Did you take the pretty daughter for a R&R??:biggrin:

so in the end it was the daughter or the milf?

Neither. The daughter was a sweet 16 year old girl. Those who went around year 1999-2002 should have an impression of this milf toy seller.

Come to think of it, I have never fucked a Taiwanese girl before :(