• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party wins, Hougang gets 2 MPs !

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
By now every smart Singaporean understands the only way to get VIP treatment is to remain an opposition ward.
Desmond Choo is going to stay rooted in Hougang. The outcome of the election makes no difference to him, he will continue to go around kissing aunties.
Buy one get two is indeed a great deal!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been reading the online comments about what the BE results meant for PAP... what PAP must do to win back support, etc.
My personal take is PAP will remain what it is - it does not see anything wrong with the way it conducts itself.
The decades of being on the high ground makes it so difficult for them to be a little humble or admit its faults.
PAP have realised it is losing ground fighting head-on with the opposition, hence they will expand their spy network, infiltrates WP and other opposition party, and attempt to destroy them from within.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a winning combination for Hougang residents..

Send Png to Parliament as their elected MP and at the same time continue to support Desmond's free porridge campaign.. Take whatever freebies that Desmond and the PAP would offer in the comin months, years and in 2016 vote for Png and Workers Party again..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a winning combination for Hougang residents..

Send Png to Parliament as their elected MP and at the same time continue to support Desmond's free porridge campaign.. Take whatever freebies that Desmond and the PAP would offer in the comin months, years and in 2016 vote for Png and Workers Party again..

actually hor it just a slogan LTK use to make pap angry. the crassloot adviser's letter is worth less than the paper it print on. most letters even by pap mpee also rejected by the govt agencies.

dont u feel glad you move to an area where the residents have more back bone than the rest of the nation.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hor it just a slogan LTK use to make pap angry. the crassloot adviser's letter is worth less than the paper it print on. most letters even by pap mpee also rejected by the govt agencies.

dont u feel glad you move to an area where the residents have more back bone than the rest of the nation.

Really feels good Bro.. really feels good on my decision of moving here..

Walked my doq earlier in the evening, saw an Uncle and his wife holding a WP umbrella walking to the interchange.. Then there's this Malay boy cycling with a WP mini flag behind his bicycle.. Its quite a laidback atmosphere here.. Hougang is like a country within a country..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really feels good Bro.. really feels good on my decision of moving here..

Walked my doq earlier in the evening, saw an Uncle and his wife holding a WP umbrella walking to the interchange.. Then there's this Malay boy cycling with a WP mini flag behind his bicycle.. Its quite a laidback atmosphere here.. Hougang is like a country within a country..

the ppl now more daring, dare to use wp umbrella in broad daylight. i always wonder why ppl buy it and keep them inside the house. i had a couple in my car which i use whenever it rain whereever i am.

btw, u white bricks and red brick block? i am looking at EA but only white bricks blocks are available but i prefer the red bricks location. but dunno why red bricks blocks are more expensive despite both sides is just across the street.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ppl now more daring, dare to use wp umbrella in broad daylight. i always wonder why ppl buy it and keep them inside the house. i had a couple in my car which i use whenever it rain whereever i am.

btw, u white bricks and red brick block? i am looking at EA but only white bricks blocks are available but i prefer the red bricks location. but dunno why red bricks blocks are more expensive despite both sides is just across the street.

Mine is the red bricks.. Actually i'm just lucky lah.. the previous owners wanted to sell their unit because they're moving into their son's condo near Kovan.. Thats why they wanted to do the deal fast.. Actually got to thank my agent too for she was the one who recomended me this unit.. My first choice then was Tampines / Pasir Ris area but damn expensive.. The best thing is, so many makan places nearby..

A month back, a colleague asked me how's like living in Hougang? I told him, dont ever listen to all the shit that the PAP and media said about Hougang.. Come to Hougang and see for yourself.. He and his wife followed me to the rally last week and he had seen with his own eyes the famous Hougang spirit..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine is the red bricks.. Actually i'm just lucky lah.. the previous owners wanted to sell their unit because they're moving into their son's condo near Kovan.. Thats why they wanted to do the deal fast.. Actually got to thank my agent too for she was the one who recomended me this unit.. My first choice then was Tampines / Pasir Ris area but damn expensive.. The best thing is, so many makan places nearby..

many makan places yes but good makan places really drop a lot. The current simon road setup standard had gone south. punggol park kopitiam also CMI liao. In the whole of hougang, there only a few chay kway tiew and all no good. previously the old ave 7 market cum food centre was good. while the food not really fantastic but it cheap. fishball noodle available at $2 as recent as 2007/8 and kway chap only cost $1.50. i no BS u, only $1.50. at this price, who will complain the taste not as good as those famous stalls. KNN, eric low demolish it after losing the 2006GE. if u live near upper serangoon road, walk across it to blk 309, the provision shops over there are selling most things cheaper than ntuc. where else in singapore can u buy a can of coke from the fridge at 60cents? even rokok also cheaper there and opposite the block is the temple that give free porridge on desmond behalf. Pls dont be angry at the temple management because in a sense they were forced into it as at one time, SLA refused to extend their land lease. i wont be surprise pap use the land lease extension as a bargaining tool.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hougang resident when need assistance... Approach WP Mr Png for rebates and vouchers, tell him you voted for him, same same approach Mr Choo for NTUC vouchers, tell him you voted for him. Eat both sides... Best!

tchinkoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hougang residents are the smartest ppl in singapore, when they need help from gahment they can go to Desmond choo, when come election they vote
for opposition so that desmond can work harder for them.so we must balance up the amount of oppositon with the pap.

it's a dirty game , so we have to play dirty too!!!!!!!