• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

houngang crowd at coffee shop louder than WWE crowd in stadium

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
houngang crowd at coffee shop louder than WWE crowd in stadium
thid show how much the pple hate the PAP
Ron Ron, bteert wake up

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GpcrE5eRIAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V_NB0DzE-pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]A Hougang resident describing the celebratory scene after WP’s winning[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
May 27th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

wpwin51-300x223.jpg
The cheers started at about 8 and were overwhelming. I live in block 304 Avenue 5, so went down around 10.30 pm for a quick look. My neighbours were lining the corridors, looking down on the scene and the little kids were going ‘Huat Ah!’
Under the block there were 3 police officers, looking bemused and discussing the election in low tones. I had a headache so I didn’t walk down to block 322 but the size of the crowd was astounding and people from the neighbouring blocks were pouring out to get there. Road in front was totally congested.
I crossed over to the 328 coffee shop to buy some stuff and the mood there was very infectious too with loud cheers and happy faces. People in cars were waving and honking. A car full of a family had a woman leaning out of the front window waving a blue t-shirt and screaming her head off.
It was like we had won the world cup! At my lift lobby, met some more neighbours on their way to blk 322, all grinning happily at me.
So I was down for a total of 15 minutes only but went back home feeling euphoric despite the headache.
WORKERS’ PARTY!!!!
wpwin12.jpg

mirax
* This comment first appeared on TRE’s thread: http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/05/27/photo-essay-hougang-celebrates-wps-by-election-winning/

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many S'poreans who were leaving far away also came down to celebrate.

The guy next to me came from Yishun with his wife.

Me from SK. Damn enjoy. You can really feel the KAMPONG SPIRIT.

I would say better than the final nite WP rally.

Everybody waited for LTK and PEH to arrive.

When they came abt 12 mindite.

Everybody surged forward.

Both LTK and PRH also cannot breathe.

They are macam like MICHAEL JACKSON visiting HG.

WP bodyguards formed a human chain to protect LTK and PEH.

The best part was when a SCDF AMBULANCE drove past, the driver and ambulance
officer also waved happily to the WP supporters.

We must thk all the police officers helping to control the crowd there.

They did a good job and I can see many smiling policemen.

I think they also feel happy that WP win HG.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really really proud, and fully RESPECT resident fo HOUGANG being BOLD, Gutsy, Integrity of the people's power!
You did us proud !!! You show the 60% of ppl who elected papaya, only talk not action!! You show us th eACYION !! Well Done!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got PAP 1? I saw the news last night, got 1 guy very emotional, shout and shout....

Is that guy a 'tang kee'?? must be possessed by the pappies spirit ha ha ha ha ha. Look carefully at the WP crowd, these are the working class people of SINgapore, the common man, the HDB heartlanders...dig a bit more, it reflects the rift between the working class & the rich.