• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratuations to WP and Png!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Hougang residents,

First, I must congratuate WP and Png for the resounding victory in this BE. I believe it bodes well for Singapore politics that despite our highly geared MSM and IB at work in smearing WP and its candidates (both ex and present), the voters have now matured and know our below the belt tricks and tactics. For that, i must thank the Hougang voters who are probably the most courageous of all in the whole of Singapore.

Second, as the Papibchief, I now realised that dirty tricks and tactics can only work in the the older days, where we the PAP controls the all forms of media and when there is no internet.

Third, with this resounding defeat, I have urge my party leaders to wake up. Its either they change or be voted out. We need to get rid of those mercernaries in our RCs, PAs and more importantly, the editors in the MSM cos they are the one who give us a false level of hope by not challenging us internally.

Its a fact that a political party can only grow when faced with difficult internal and external challenges. I have seen this in the WP and I must say they have done a good job.

The PAP and its mainstream media needs a revamp. We will get rid of all these useless Yes Men and Yes Women.

Last but not least, on behalf of all the PAP IB, congrats to the winning party and candidate once again.

Yours sincerely
PAPIBCHIEF

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He..He.., Mr PAP IB, I gotta the feeling that you're a Oppo supporter masquerading as a PAP fanboy..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But even if you are indeed from the Pappy camp, then kudos to you for being a gentleman..

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He..He..He..He.., Mr PAP IB, I gotta the feeling that you're a Oppo supporter masquerading as a PAP fanboy..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But even if you are indeed from the Pappy camp, then kudos to you for being a gentleman..

Dear Zeddy,

I am a supporter of Singapore. PAP or WP or whatever parties, there will be ups and downs. Some will fade away others will gain ground. I believe PAP is not all that bad, neither is WP or SDP. For now, I may be still a PAP supporter, but you never know.

Increasing, the PAP has let the people of Singapore down. MRT, FT policy, and all the dynastic ways internally where things are still done. Well, put it this way - if they dont change fast enuff and get rid of mercernaries, then a lot of us will switched camp to another party.

Thanks for your compliment on gentleman. I guess that is missing in our PAP leaders. They congratuate and then still want to hide and defend their position instead of showing sincerity and respect the voters' choice

Your sincerely
PAPIBCHIEF

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either that or he is a classic fence sitter.
in the words og HG Teochew uncles:

Tikor liang tikor por! Must watch the wind one, be pragmatic! Remember old man made hsien loong learn russia once , for fuck? Those were extremely cold war days and the soviet bear seems in the ascendancy in south east asia!

Still relac lah, TS - i believe u r a mater of satire.... In yr words, many of yr comrades cant get it... Probably not their fault u know! I am complimenting yr art form!:cool:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Elephanto and Oppo brudders in SBF

I believe it has been a good 2 weeks of campaigning in SBf for our respective political parties.

Swear words, hitting below belt in MSM, cursing each others ancestors and parentage, displaying awful pictures of fruits and genitals and what have you - I believe we all meant well for Singapore and urge both sides to forgive each other.

To echo the call of WP Chief Low Thia Kiang, we must not have a regressive MSM. Similarly, we must also uphold the independent spirit of the internet media. We, the PAP knows thatvthere is no way to control the internet media. As such, the only safeguard is the maturity of voters. I believe that the results shows that the voters have sufficiently matured. Had they blindly vote in our party, I might worry even more!

Kudos to all oppo supporters.

Yours sincerely
PAPIBCHIEF

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Kinana and all all PAP IB brudders

Its time to end ... the natural flows of water cannot be changed ... Its cllaed WU WEI.

Respect the results.

Yours sincerely

PAPINCHIEF

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAPIBCHIEF PRESS STATEMENT

Dear All

With the loss of Hougang, I admit that PAP IB has failed in its mission to disrupt, detract and distract the WP. As its chief, I hereby tender my resignation.

I hope that my PAP political masters would also realise that PAP can only survive as a good ruling party and government if and if only they behave fairly and act in the interest of all Singaporeans.

Listening to the voters' wish and instead of behaving like "we Elites rule and know everything" is Funamentally wrong. As a PAP supporter for the last 25 years, I urge that the MSM be revamped and removal of all the dogs and cats editorial which has been blinding the eyes of the PAP leadership. These MSM has given the PAP a false comfort and will end up disrupting, detracting and distracting the PAP itself into a false self belief that it is the best! The PAP needs diffcult and challenging situations so that it will rebuild its spirit. With its iron grip on NTUC, PA AND MSM etc etc, it gives false comfort and will make its rank and file lazy and develop a mercernary mindset.

Many of us in the PAP IB unit join because we have more personal reasons as opposed to serving the community. We know that only PAP network can open opportunities for us. Now i am having a rethink...whether this is a correct move for the betterment of our country Singapore.

With sadnness, I am disappointed with the PAP machinery. Singapore will be destroyed by such selfish actions.

I hereby tendered my resignation with immediate effect.

Yours sincerely
PAPIBCHIEF

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I hereby tendered my resignation with immediate effect ...
hoi! ...

how can u say leave n juz leave lidat? ... :eek:

now papib is headless! ... how horrible dat is! ...

ah hean haf not even cum out n question ur honesty n integrity! ...

n sum mor ...

u stil haven got ur 100 pts from dat samburger! ... :eek:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAPIBCHIEF PRESS STATEMENT

Dear All

With the loss of Hougang, I admit that PAP IB has failed in its mission to disrupt, detract and distract the WP. As its chief, I hereby tender my resignation.

I hope that my PAP political masters would also realise that PAP can only survive as a good ruling party and government if and if only they behave fairly and act in the interest of all Singaporeans.

Listening to the voters' wish and instead of behaving like "we Elites rule and know everything" is Funamentally wrong. As a PAP supporter for the last 25 years, I urge that the MSM be revamped and removal of all the dogs and cats editorial which has been blinding the eyes of the PAP leadership. These MSM has given the PAP a false comfort and will end up disrupting, detracting and distracting the PAP itself into a false self belief that it is the best! The PAP needs diffcult and challenging situations so that it will rebuild its spirit. With its iron grip on NTUC, PA AND MSM etc etc, it gives false comfort and will make its rank and file lazy and develop a mercernary mindset.

Many of us in the PAP IB unit join because we have more personal reasons as opposed to serving the community. We know that only PAP network can open opportunities for us. Now i am having a rethink...whether this is a correct move for the betterment of our country Singapore.

With sadnness, I am disappointed with the PAP machinery. Singapore will be destroyed by such selfish actions.

I hereby tendered my resignation with immediate effect.

Yours sincerely
PAPIBCHIEF

He..He..He.. You're quite funny.. Don't leave this forum lah.. Actually you are quite ok.. You got more class than that Kanina..

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He..He..He.. You're quite funny.. Don't leave this forum lah.. Actually you are quite ok.. You got more class than that Kanina..

Thanks Bro Zeddy for the compliment? Kinna and the rest of the IB CREW has gone astray. The party leadership has followed the style of Iraqi Saddam by creating this "para military" IB force that has gone astray and extreme. It will take years for them to Repent as there are still elements of such dictatorial behaviour in the Party.

My life and livihood will now be at stake as I have switch sides...but justice, equality and democratic society must prevail over Party's interests. I hope the IB crew will repent in due course...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as the Papibchief, I now realised that dirty tricks and tactics can only work in the the older days, where we the PAP controls the all forms of media and when there is no internet.

You are a disgrace. You are excluded from all our operations with immediate effect.

Please surrender your agency issued VPN token, and any unused NTUC/BreadTalk/Best Denki shopping vouchers at the usual dead drop location.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a disgrace. You are excluded from all our operations with immediate effect.

Please surrender your agency issued VPN token, and any unused NTUC/BreadTalk/Best Denki shopping vouchers at the usual dead drop location.

I have surrendered all including meal vouchers, taxi vouchers and all the IB crew username and passwords...

Silencer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Kinana and all all PAP IB brudders

Its time to end ... the natural flows of water cannot be changed ... Its cllaed WU WEI.

Respect the results.

Yours sincerely

PAPINCHIEF

hmm...heard alot from someone I know and he typed fast with many comprehensible mistakes.

U LCF ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What piangz, How come only NTUC/Bread Talk and Best Denki voucher nia? Pappies IB welfare not very good leh.