• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DC: Change Has Begun. What Change?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon1.png
DC: Change Has Begun. What Change?

Desmond Choo: Change has begun

Published on May 27, 2012

<IFRAME style="WIDTH: 57px; HEIGHT: 62px" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-vertical" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1337330192.html#_=1338092793280&count=vertical&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.straitstimes.com %2FBreakingNews%2FSingapore%2FStory%2FSTIStory_803 732.html&size=m&text=Desmond%20Choo%3A%20Change%20has%20begun&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.straitstimes.com%2FBreakingNe ws%2FSingapore%2FStory%2FSTIStory_803732.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
5Share

<G:plusone></G:plusone>

inShare

Purchase this article for republication

Buy SPH photos

<!--close .storyLeft--><!--start of story image, if any--> Mr Choo leaving the counting centre at Holy Innocents' Primary School. Despite losing, he said: 'We still have touched the hearts of many people.' -- ST PHOTO: LIM SIN THAI

<!--end of story image, if any--><!-- storyAds:start --><!-- Copyright DoubleClick Inc., All rights reserved. --><!-- This code was autogenerated @ Mon May 14 05:30:11 EDT 2012 --><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
<!-- storyAds:end -->By Goh Chin Lian and Toh Yong Chuan
<!--start of story text-->The losing People's Action Party candidate Desmond Choo on Saturday night interpreted the slightly increased share of the PAP vote as a sign that more people in the Workers' Party stronghold agree with his vision.
'We have more residents now believing in our vision of change, in our vision of a new beginning. I'm excited and encouraged,' he told reporters after the results were announced.
Asked if he would be back in 2016 for the general election, the 34-year-old replied that he would be back in the ward tomorrow. He holds regular coffee sessions with residents every Monday.
Earlier in the evening, more than 30 activists packed the PAP branch at Hougang Avenue 5, the nerve centre of the nine days of campaigning. They were initially hopeful of Mr Choo gaining more support than the 35.2 per cent share he had in last year's general election.​

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Change has began with additional 145 votes lah...

anyway, maybe Desmond also do not know what he is talking cos all these are probably prepRed by NTUC comms team!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He worked hard for one week, no time to wash undies, so he used Tena diapers, it is time to change. He is feeling so uncomfortable, that is why he said "Change has begun"...he changed to his favourite habd made string underear....'change has begun".

jw5

Loyal
Yaw Shin Leong changed to Png Eng Huat.
Desmond Choo? No Change. hahahhahaha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yaw Shin Leong changed to Png Eng Huat.
Desmond Choo? No Change. hahahhahaha

Desmond Choo will sing this, "the chaning of sunlight to moonlight, reflections of my life, oh! how they fill my eyes". "Oh my sorrows, sad tomorrow, take me back to my Hougang is my home".

That is the changes.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Desmond Choo will sing this, "the chaning of sunlight to moonlight, reflections of my life, oh! how they fill my eyes". "Oh my sorrows, sad tomorrow, take me back to my Hougang is my home".

That is the changes.:biggrin:

He will sing this to TCH: :biggrin:

And I can change the world
I will be the sunlight in your universe
You would think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will sing this to TCH: :biggrin:

And I can change the world
I will be the sunlight in your universe
You would think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world

Of course got change.
From GOT CHANCE to NO CHANCE

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only change for DC is small change. I repeat myself here- despite all the PAP bigwigs campaigning for him; the Yaw Sin Loong sex affairs, the leaked NCMP issue, HDB upgrading carrots (using public funds), DC still lost badly to Png. Come on, surely you can do better with all your so-called independence and your 90-degree bows and shedding tears like a cry baby! All this melodrama and all you got was a few extra votes. Don't forget the government-owned media was also backing you up! Now you can really have a good cry!