• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why only half of the ministers support DC?

l_march_2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman, Lim Hng kian, yaAcoob, lim swee say, iswaran! Ng eng heng, gan Kim yong, Luis tuck yew and vivian B, where were they?

You could have said something and DC could garner more votes.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman, Lim Hng kian, yaAcoob, lim swee say, iswaran! Ng eng heng, gan Kim yong, Luis tuck yew and vivian B, where were they?

How many more votes do you want for DC? 9 or 90 more?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tharman: People don't feel the inflation
Lim Hng Kian: Inflation does not affect lower income people
Lim Swee say: I feel so rich when I received my CPF statement EVERY MONTH
Iswaran (who is he?)
Ng Eng Heng: Mandarin in a second class languate
Gan Kim Yong: Sorry I am busy cleaning up Khaw Boon wan mess in MOH, no time
Liu Tuck Yew: Sorry I am cleaning up Raymond Lim mess in MOT, no time
Vivian B: You want 3 meals for coffee shop, hawker or restuarant.

Obviously, the above ministers have personality problems, better not add insult to their own injury.