• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng, let us talk abour your predictions and analsis

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng,

the reason why we throw a lot at you is not because you are anti-WP but because you are so disconnected from reality and the ground that you cannot make correct and informed judgements. Time and time again you throw us analysis and numbers which are based on your statistical skills picked up when you were doing your degree. Let me give you the low down, politics is a lot about stirring of the minds and heart of the electorate. The reason why Png won tonight with 62.0% was because of the support of the people of Hougang towards LTK and the party he represents. The number of votes is not the only quantum of politics, the goodwill, support and dedication to a justified cause is beyond your comprehension or mine.

You should do some serious soul searching on why you have been detested. You said below 55% but you were off by 7% and that is a big margin in any forms of polls. The reason you are off the mark is because you believe yourself to be better than any of us and your judgement is clouded thus. If you can tell me that the 7% was attributed to your appeal to the electorate of Hougang and if this is true, i will gladly suck your cock in public and invite all the media to witness it. Shame on you, you have as much political flair as the 'insects' if not better you keep mentioning.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng,
If you can tell me that the 7% was attributed to your appeal to the electorate of Hougang and if this is true, i will gladly suck your cock in public and invite all the media to witness it.

Brother, you have obviously disregard the public, and our, feelings in viewing this act in public... >Disgusted, and angry<

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, you have obviously disregard the public, and our, feelings in viewing this act in public... >Disgusted, and angry<

Whether it is GMS or Eugene Tan, Gillian Koh etc, all these people are only capable of predicting rubbish. They are either so disconnected from the ground or has some political masters to please. The most accurate prediction I come across is from the blogger at "Singapore Notes". He predicted WP to get Plus/minus 3 percent.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree lah..predictions are just predictions..I suspect even LTK himself would have gotten it wrong, but he is a MP and not a analysis.

Millions of stock market analysis got it wrong on almost daily basis, but they are still in business. The key is sustained interest from your audience, people don't mind you getting it wrong. It would only be the end if nobody bothers.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The most accurate prediction I come across is from the blogger at "Singapore Notes". He predicted WP to get Plus/minus 3 percent.
dat blog urs 1, ah? ...

2011 - WP 64.8% (Margin 29.6%) PAP 35.2% ...

+ or - 3% of wp votes means a + - margin of 6% woh! ... a lot of kopitiam drinkers here oso predicted wifin dat range woh! ...