• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Camp: Elderly man possibly forced to cheer?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_new.gif Yesterday, 10:21 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> #1

fulaien

<!-- icon and title -->[Potential Saga] PAP's Camp: Elderly man possibly forced to cheer?

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I was watching channel 8's Hougang election news at 10.10pm, where the reporters were reporting on both sides of supporters..

For the PAP side, there is this old man at the left hand corner cheering not too enthusiastically, then there is this hand that seems to be manipulating his poster board and forcing him to wave his poster board higher http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/eek.gif

Anyone caught that too?

Pls post the video, and better still add a red circle around that old man!!!!!

Edit: Here's the video!
<!-- / message -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=isUlZOz7nqw

<!-- edit note -->
Last edited by fulaien; Yesterday at 11:07 PM..

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity the old man..

Every election time, the PAP make use of these senior citizens to become their fanboys..

After election is over, they are back to their back breaking jobs of clearing the plates and working as cleaners in a kopitiam..

Inclusive Society for Sinkies, PAP style..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did these old folks even bother showing up?

Were they shown the carrot or the stick? Coerced?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man probably owes HDB or PUB $$$.
Like what loansharks do to their debtors who couldn't pay. Splash paints to other debtor's hse and have debts reduced.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My observations are based on the CNA broadcast:

The first time the supporters were shown, the PAP por lam pars were slouching in their seats, like waiting for the priest for a funeral wake prayer session. At the WP coffeeshop, it was already beginning to look like a joyous riot. NOBODY came in uniform, unlike the MIWs who appeared in the their party uniform. Obviously, these guys were the losers in 'winning' the lucky draw to cheer Desmond Choo. They only started to scream and shout from the second time when the camera was trained on them. Apart from the old man who only started cheering towards the end, there was one Big Lam Par in the lower right hand corner who was cheering, keeping an eye on the camera, stopping to cheer when the camera was off - you could see because he stopped once when he thought the camera was off.

The PAP's statement that they had chosen the smaller office branch for the cheering was to keep it family-like; obviously they knew who was going to win even as B Sleepy Teo was big-mouthing and bad-mouthing on whatever comes to his small mind during the early days and then totally silent in the last two days. These guys continue to think we are daft.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw this old man in the TV after the result was announced. He seems to be in a different world. The pappies' dogs were cheering while he was pretty nonchalant. He must be thinking nabeh, kan sian! Should go 322 lim tiger and kpkb. :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is so funny i thot i was watching noose.

was half expecting the camera to zoom out and exposing strings and puppets...
especially the angmo lookalike.... unnatural movements

http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_new.gif Yesterday, 10:21 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> #1

fulaien

<!-- icon and title -->[Potential Saga] PAP's Camp: Elderly man possibly forced to cheer?

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I was watching channel 8's Hougang election news at 10.10pm, where the reporters were reporting on both sides of supporters..

For the PAP side, there is this old man at the left hand corner cheering not too enthusiastically, then there is this hand that seems to be manipulating his poster board and forcing him to wave his poster board higher http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/eek.gif

Anyone caught that too?

Pls post the video, and better still add a red circle around that old man!!!!!

Edit: Here's the video!
<!-- / message -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=isUlZOz7nqw

<!-- edit note -->
Last edited by fulaien; Yesterday at 11:07 PM..

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all half-harted, going-thru-ze-motion actions ... clearly, dey were asked 2 act 4 ze telecast ...

dat o man shud haf simply threw ze banner off n wok away while dat woman was stil toking away ...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the old man..

Every election time, the PAP make use of these senior citizens to become their fanboys..

After election is over, they are back to their back breaking jobs of clearing the plates and working as cleaners in a kopitiam..

Yes, these poor man. Most probably when he goes back home he still has to climb stairs cause there were no lift upgrading in his precinct. Luckily it did not rain last night otherwise he would have to walk home under the rain with no shelter.

It is a pity that PAP are relying on these old folks for their votes and many of them I know voted for PAP out of fear. The years living under LKY rule have ingrained these fear in them.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the old man..

you should see them during nomination day...its like an oldies day out...led by Lional De souza...JAcks emotions changed from anger, to amusement to pity....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP gather in coffeeshop sure kenna boo boo and curse by peasant.
That why organise in a small and easy to control situation.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no sympathy for those old people who vote for PAP out of fear and are now suffering under PAP. They deserve it as they are old and might not live to see the next election, the good and honourable thing to do is to vote for the OPPO as PAP screwed them for decades. SO what do they have to fear? bcos of them giving PAP the vote, the younger generation will suffer more as PAP has no reason to change as they are still in Power and can do what they want.

They sabo themselves and the next generation, PAP tekan them force them to attend rally, hope they enjoy the show cos they get the Govt they vote for

Yes, these poor man. Most probably when he goes back home he still has to climb stairs cause there were no lift upgrading in his precinct. Luckily it did not rain last night otherwise he would have to walk home under the rain with no shelter.

It is a pity that PAP are relying on these old folks for their votes and many of them I know voted for PAP out of fear. The years living under LKY rule have ingrained these fear in them.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's proof Pap helps elderly singaporeans!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/isUlZOz7nqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Observe the guy on the right hand side front row, he is the por lan par king.

Lionel De Souza? It was reported in the Sunday Times today, page 2 right hand bottom 2nd last paragraph: "In the aftermath of the results, assistant branch secretary Lional de Souza went up to the National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan...."

jw5

Loyal
Lionel De Souza? It was reported in the Sunday Times today, page 2 right hand bottom 2nd last paragraph: "In the aftermath of the results, assistant branch secretary Lional de Souza went up to the National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan...."

Let me finish this for you.

LDS: He (DC) did not deserved this, WE worked so hard.

KBW (within earshot of reporters): Let us respect the wishes of the people.

There was also a picture of Zorro, arms folded, looking very disappointed, no sign of the usual smug look.

Mwahahahahhahaha!