• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH Challenges LTK to Sue Him

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AliBullBull
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-offline.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Mar 2012 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>174 </DD></DL>

[h=2]DPM challenge LtK to sue him, LTK no balls to sue one lah[/h]
Spoken at their respective press conferences:

Low TK: I was disappointed with how the PAP used the media to discredit and distract WP's campaign. I was disappointed with Teo CH's character assassination attempts and personal attacks, trying to call Png Eng Huat's integrity into question. At the end of the day, the voters could see what kind of a person Png is and what kind of party the WP is.

Teo CH: I was merely raising a question and Png answered it, I was quite prepared to accept his answer at face value. However, a few days later, I found out that what he said was contradictory, therefore I had to delve deeper into it. If Low TK has a problem with that, he is free to pursue this issue further, including taking legal action (against me) if he feels that this is necessary.

Will we see this issue escalate? For the sake of our boring political scene, I sure hope so.. Low needs to fearlessly confront whatever he feels is wrong.​

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
heheh...
LTK should challenge TCH to Aljunied GRC for a showdown in the next GE :p:p:p

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to sue, let people judge. Any Singaporean who hears character assassination or lawsuit thread from any politician, be it from PAP or WP, don't vote for him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
TCH should come off it. Taking legal action or enticing others to take legal action is a reminder of the ugly past. Let the people be the judge, because sporeans have access to information to make up their own minds.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Low should just ignore Big Nose Teo..

The whole of WP should just enjoy this sweet victory and not let this Big Nose sour their moment of glory..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNN, everytime lose, then want to sue people.....sore loser. Wheres his forum spoke person? Tonight so quiet? LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When your Party controls the Courts and the Judges in Spore, of course you can be Yaya to challenge other people to sue you if they dare..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baiting Mr Low TK to embarrass himself in the kangaroo courts?

How low can Teo Chee Hean go?
PAP lost the by-election, suck it up, shut the fuck up and run along.

Even bitter rivals in professional football showed more gallantry.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DPM fucking no class....still bite until face green green refuse to let go.
60.1% look at the so call heavyweight you fuckers elected

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to sue, let people judge. Any Singaporean who hears character assassination or lawsuit thread from any politician, be it from PAP or WP, don't vote for him.

Hurray, Ravi got business liao; he is willing to do it for free!

If WP believes in integrity and honesty and LTK has the courage, they should sue.
Nothing speaks louder than the truth and the whole truth in court of laws.

"Character assassination" is a very serious allegation. JBJ, TLH and CSJ paid dearly for doing so. WP should prove its mettle and proceed with the lawsuit. Or is it just lion dance prancing for the 60 per cent of Hougang residents?

A sad day indeed for Hougang. 4 more years of the same thing. WP has managed to hookwink 60% of the residents there.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His "sue me" comment is but yet another stupid remark to confirm his crassness and lack of style.
His mouth is bigger than I thought.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This born with a golden spoon in the mouth son of banker TCH exhibits poor upbringing as evidenced by his unethical and immoral conduct.Shame on u TCH !!!!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heheh...

"Panjang" is no fool. He has no balls too. No way he would dare go Aljunied. If the mountain don't go to Mohd, Mohd should go to the mountain. Yes, LTK should go look for "Panjang" during the next GE.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
heheh...

hi there

1. mr low & team should continue staying focus.
2. working for the people & its mission.
3. why waste precious resources & time on some daft sheep & dogs.
4. after all, daft sheep & top dogs do have special privileges mah!
5. blahs, barks & noises.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, everytime lose, then want to sue people.....sore loser. Wheres his forum spoke person? Tonight so quiet? LOL

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. bro, the sbf dog in question is licking its wound between its legs mah.
3. probably, crying together with the other daft sheep.
4. promising its grand masters that it will bark louder the next time.