• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

moral of the story for by election 2012

B

Baluku

stop playing dirty politics.

hougang residents eyes are indeed shiny.

bloody hell if you need money to do upgrading in Hougang.

i will bloody hell donate.

not only 40% of Singapore voters.

just make your call.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop playing dirty politics.

I pity DC. I think he conducted himself very well during the BE electioneering. Unfortunately, TCH's attacks on Png hijacked the campaign and DC's insistence that it was still a gentlemen's battle just sounded very hollow. This, coupled with DC's first statement about being his own man and independent, certainly did not help DC.

The leaked minutes of meeting really backfired. Until then, Png was clearly on the defensive and he looked really awkward having to clarify his comments on his NCMP's stance. When the minutes came out, I guess a lot of people simply gasped and said: "WTF!"

The strategy to chase after Png is mis-calculated and DC suffered collateral damage.

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story: Not all Singaporeans can be bought by $$$. There exists some decency among us.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, moral of story is swing / difference of 1% or 2% also considered victory / change. Teachers are DC and GMS.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I pity DC.

bro,
are you serious? the entire machinery went behind this DC in this BE. the media, LHL, TCH, TS, KBW, CCS, BYK, DP and even PCH came crawling out of the woodwork. good cop bad cop didn't work this time, ultimately the seasoned voters know best :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
are you serious? the entire machinery went behind this DC in this BE. the media, LHL, TCH, TS, KBW, CCS, BYK, DP and even PCH came crawling out of the woodwork. good cop bad cop didn't work this time, ultimately the seasoned voters know best :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of course I'm serious bro Zhihau. I bet DC is silently cursing all the help from the PAP big wigs. 好心做坏事,帮倒忙 is what all the PAP heavyweights have done for DC.

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story: If i were to pick a winner of this BE, i will pick Choo. He did his reputation no harm.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I'm serious bro Zhihau. I bet DC is silently cursing all the help from the PAP big wigs. 好心做坏事,帮倒忙 is what all the PAP heavyweights have done for DC.
he said he cud stand on his own wifout interference from his bigwigs ... he shud haf stood his ground n told dose burgers 2 f**k orf from his campaign ... dat wud haf made him look betta ...

instead, he let dem mess up his campaign ... n dey pulled him down ...

dat shows how weak n useless he is in standing up 2 his useless bosses ... lidat, how cud he stand up 4 peasants? ...

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone had to be the bad guy.
LHL don't want to do it, so he entrusts his right hand man Teo CH to
carry the shit.
DC won't curse them.
Instead he will be grateful to Teo CH to shoulder the blame and be the shooting target.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
me would trust DC when he step out of white and contest again as independent in next GE :smile::smile::smile:

it remains to be seen. during the rally he already threaten subtly for HG residents to suffer "4 more years of the same."