• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post-election fireworks between Low and Teo..

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its not true, how could it distract?
The issue should be, was it true or not true?
If Low think its not true, let him sue la. If it is true, please don't complain but repent.

You're either naive (meaning: stupid) or pretending (meaning: act blur). TCH asked if Png was the best candidate WP could offer, because if Png was the best, he wasn't picked as NCMP. He did not even make an accusation but had done enough to cast doubt on Png's capabilities. Would this constitute defamation? I seriously doubt. Is this character assassination as mentioned by LTK? You can draw your own conclusion.

Should LTK sue? Victory in HG is probably the best answer to TCH, don't you think? I'm sure LTK has more impt things to do. Making known what he thinks about the tactics used and the bias of the MSM is one of them.

Please don't distract us from more meaningful discussion by asking annoying rhetorical quertions that serve no purpose. That's not too much to ask, right? :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're either naive (meaning: stupid) or pretending (meaning: act blur). TCH asked if Png was the best candidate WP could offer, because if Png was the best, he wasn't picked as NCMP. He did not even make an accusation but had done enough to cast doubt on Png's capabilities. Would this constitute defamation? I seriously doubt. Is this character assassination as mentioned by LTK? You can draw your own conclusion.

Should LTK sue? Victory in HG is probably the best answer to TCH, don't you think? I'm sure LTK has more impt things to do. Making known what he thinks about the tactics used and the bias of the MSM is one of them.

Please don't distract us from more meaningful discussion by asking annoying rhetorical quertions that serve no purpose. That's not too much to ask, right? :biggrin:

You sure have great patience to answer his irrelevant, nonsensical questions.

He has learned this kind of tactics from his masters and trying his best to practise his new skill in the forum.

jw5

Loyal
I would like to go through the Png incident again, because some of our forummers seem to be ingrained with the pap
mentality of just hearing the exact words from a person, passing a judgement and giving him a label, instead of looking at
the whole picture.

Png was asked why the party did not select him as the ncmp, his bumbling reply was that he took himself out of the ballot.
TCH questioned his honesty and integrity when it was leaked that Png was in the ballot and had received one vote.

There are 2 critical points to this case:
1. Before the ballot, Png had gone around telling members of the cec that he did not want to be considered. He had also publicly
denounced the concept of ncmp and clearly indicated he was against it and did not want to be an ncmp.
This is important because in Png's mind, he was out of the running because he had asked to be. The vote didn't even matter or count.
The point of dishonesty would only arise, if Png had not gone around asking not to be considered, because that would mean his reply to the press was
merely to save face or an "after the event" kind of remark inconsistent with his actions.

2. The even more critical point is whether he voted for himself. If he did, then please ask him to resign his mp seat and his wp membership
because he is clearly a liar. If he did not, then there is no basis to label him as being dishonest or having a lack of integrity, because he really
did not want to be an ncmp and had told others he did not want to be considered.
The fact that one of his buddies voted for him was irrelevant to him, because he had told people he didn't want to be considered, which is the
reply he should have given the press. "I took myself out of the ballot" was a bumbling inaccurate reply, but it is not dishonest because he really did
ask to be taken out.

Please don't have it ingrained in us to read into the exact words, pick on something said inaccurately, make a judgement and give someone a label,
just because you don't want to examine all the facts and look at the whole picture.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Chee Hean is despicable. During the post result interview, he tried to put on an innocent face and told CNA that all he did was to ask WP a simple question. Would anyone believe him? He knew what he was doing exactly. His question was anything but simple. In fact, it was fully loaded question cunningly designed to cast aspersion on Png. He went on to say he was prepared to accept Png's explanation at face value. Really? The whole intention was to try to cast doubt on Png's integrity and he would have let it go as such. Teo Chee Hean has truly reached the lowest level of deceit. Only one word is apt to describe this low life-form in Teo Chee Hean - a mudderfarker.

I am surprised no one asked TCH at which point he came to know about Secret Squirrel's contributions to this BE. Before the email?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but feel a sense of intimidation from TCH's words. I'm sure that everyone in Sg noes how time consuming and costly it is to go to legal system to get a verdict on a supposed wrong-doing.. Only in certain countries.. (USA comes to my mind first) where free Lega counsel is quite available, can anyone truly AFFORD to go and sue another person for allegedly "defamation" or "ruin of reputation". TCH's remark on possible legal proceedings from LTK is like a challenge from a RICH man to a poor man.. "come sue me if u haf the money and the time".. it really seems that way to me... very very arrogant

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
while TCH is busy making a mockery of himself... tarman is laughing & doing his coconut tree dance musical, bcos he may stand a better chance of becoming the next papadum man, than TCH.