• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post-election fireworks between Low and Teo..

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is PAP for you.

Everytime there is some provocation, immediately bring out the "sue" word.

Even if used in a goading, belittling manner, it is still reflective on the kind of 3rd world mentality that has not changed since the 1970's.

Everything also sue. That's PAP for you.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally think that its a good result for WP considering the many hiccups that they went through during their election campaign..

Now that WP has gotten the result it wants, it time for LTK, SL and the rest of WP to reflect on this BE, their strategy, their candidate, WTH is happening in WP (leaked minutes? Goodness me!!!). This BE victory is clearly the start for some serious house-cleaning by LTK and others.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very bad.

Why is there a need to mention legal action?

TCH knows bloody well what kind of man LTK is. Yet he chooses to goad him in this manner. Does he really expect anyone, least of all LTK, to get drawn into this bullshit?

TCH is a bloody moron. Suggest he step down. His behaviour is bordering on imbecilic. Pardon me, it is already imbecilic.

After an election, that's the time to shake hands, play nice, and be gracious even as a loser. TCH should be sacked from the cabinet for behaving like a 12 year old kid who lost a game of scrabble.

Obviously, Teo knows that if Low were really to take up his challenge and sue him, the courts will adjudicate in the PAP's favour every time.

It was Teo who decided to call Png's integrity into question, that was the only low point of an otherwise cleanly fought campaign. Teo should learn from Desmond Choo.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
insignia said:
Obviously, Teo knows that if Low were really to take up his challenge and sue him, the courts will adjudicate in the PAP's favour every time.

It was Teo who decided to call Png's integrity into question, that was the only low point of an otherwise cleanly fought campaign. Teo should learn from Desmond Choo.

I hope Low and the WP take up the challenge in another way (never play with the PAP in their own game). Challenge Teo in GE 2016 in his own GRC. Hope the other opposition parties provide the convenience or do a JV on it.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be a poor move for Low to leave Aljunied GRC to contest in Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC.

It is unlikely that any of the Aljunied MPs will leave. With the next best slate of candidates in East Coast GRC, it is unlikely that WP will be able to mount a credible challenge in Pasir-Ris Punggol.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
did he really say that? What a sole loser son of a bitch. He should be removed to prevent further decay and heightened resentment of the PAP. This fuck face is not fit to be a DPM or even as an MP.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
insignia said:
It would be a poor move for Low to leave Aljunied GRC to contest in Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC.

It is unlikely that any of the Aljunied MPs will leave. With the next best slate of candidates in East Coast GRC, it is unlikely that WP will be able to mount a credible challenge in Pasir-Ris Punggol.

Not exactly asking to re-assign candidates to different areas. If that is only what WP can do, then they are goners. What I mean is that they should get a few more like CSM or Pritam.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very bad.

Why is there a need to mention legal action?

TCH knows bloody well what kind of man LTK is. Yet he chooses to goad him in this manner. Does he really expect anyone, least of all LTK, to get drawn into this bullshit?

TCH is a bloody moron. Suggest he step down. His behaviour is bordering on imbecilic. Pardon me, it is already imbecilic.

After an election, that's the time to shake hands, play nice, and be gracious even as a loser. TCH should be sacked from the cabinet for behaving like a 12 year old kid who lost a game of scrabble.

LTK may be a businessman, but he has a host of lawyers by his side: SL, PS, and the stellar CSM. Sue TCH? Don't waste time, I am sure all the guys will say.

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
did he really say that? What a sole loser son of a bitch. He should be removed to prevent further decay and heightened resentment of the PAP. This fuck face is not fit to be a DPM or even as an MP.

This fuck face is related to family. Blood is thicker than water. Doesn't matter how FUCKed looking you are

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally think that its a good result for WP considering the many hiccups that they went through during their election campaign..

Never mind the slight increase in voters support for Desmond..

The press tomorrow may shamefully highlight that as a minor success for Desmond..

With all the PAP bigwigs & bigmouths rooting for DC- the leaked CEC minutes on NCMP; the Yaw Shin Loong sex affair, upgrading carrots, DC still dares to claim to be his own man and fight a fair fight. Independent my foot!Heaven got eyes to see and Hougang residents are not to be fooled! As far as we can see, LTK and Png had the last laugh!:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all the PAP bigwigs & bigmouths rooting for DC- the leaked CEC minutes on NCMP; the Yaw Shin Loong sex affair, upgrading carrots, DC still dares to claim to be his own man and fight a fair fight. Independent my foot!Heaven got eyes to see and Hougang residents are not to be fooled! As far as we can see, LTK and Png had the last laugh!:wink:

Thats right.. Now the joke is on TCH and the PAP..

Without being complacent, I feel that Hougang residents are not like their Potong Pasir counterparts who were too easily being taken in by the Pappy so called carrots..

Workers party should continue to keep up their good work and concentrate their attentions for 2016.. Recruit more new candidates hopefully with the calibre of CSM, and I'm sure in 2016 we can see few more GRCs falling into the hands of the WP..

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Desmond Choo lived up to his promise that he would conduct the campaign cleanly. He fought a fair and good fight.

However, he failed to live up to his promise that he would be his own man and "independent".

The way Teo Chee Hean was hovering over him, it looked like he was just a stooge and a yes-man. This shows that even if he WANTS to be an independent voice, he MIGHT NOT be able to do so since his party bosses will always make decisions for him. Teo Chee Hean hijacked his campaign and turned all the limelight onto himself!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK may be a businessman, but he has a host of lawyers by his side: SL, PS, and the stellar CSM. Sue TCH? Don't waste time, I am sure all the guys will say.

Don't forget retired lawyers Lee Tow Kiat and Wee Han Kim all famous,competent and experienced fighters.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond Choo lived up to his promise that he would conduct the campaign cleanly. He fought a fair and good fight. However, he failed to live up to his promise that he would be his own man and "independent".

The way Teo Chee Hean was hovering over him, it looked like he was just a stooge and a yes-man. This shows that even if he WANTS to be an independent voice, he MIGHT NOT be able to do so since his party bosses will always make decisions for him. Teo Chee Hean hijacked his campaign and turned all the limelight onto himself!

Agree on DC. He could nvr be independent. Nobody who stands on a party ticket can claim independence. I think DC tried very hard to distant himself from TCH when he went on the offensive. Although DC's insistence that it was a gentlemen's fight clearly did not carry weight.

Did you see TCH's media interview after the results were out? He said he was surprised by LTK's reaction, and that he merely asked a question, Png gave a reply and he was prepared to take Png's reply at face value, etc etc...... That's a real politician at work. He was pursuing Png relentlessly but he could still say with a straight face that he was merely asking a question. Png should learn from TCH.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any party can say anything during the election campaign.
There's no law that says smearing, character asassination etc is not allowed.
If there's no true in it, then it's up to WP to defend and clear it,
which they have done.
As for the local media being made a pappies political tool, this is already
a known fact to sinkies.
We are not born yesterday.
Low TK is hoping the media will change, but to his disappointment it did not.
He is voicing out his bottled up resentment finally.
Teo CH asking WP to sue him is senseless.
Since there's no law that says these actions are not allowed.
Of course Teo CH will win the lawsuit.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its not true, how could it distract?
The issue should be, was it true or not true?
If Low think its not true, let him sue la. If it is true, please don't complain but repent.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deepblue0911 said:
Now that WP has gotten the result it wants, it time for LTK, SL and the rest of WP to reflect on this BE, their strategy, their candidate, WTH is happening in WP (leaked minutes? Goodness me!!!). This BE victory is clearly the start for some serious house-cleaning by LTK and others.

The unsigned copy of the leaked minutes might give a clue to who the mole is. Who can have access to an unsigned copy?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teo Chee Hean is despicable. During the post result interview, he tried to put on an innocent face and told CNA that all he did was to ask WP a simple question. Would anyone believe him? He knew what he was doing exactly. His question was anything but simple. In fact, it was fully loaded question cunningly designed to cast aspersion on Png. He went on to say he was prepared to accept Png's explanation at face value. Really? The whole intention was to try to cast doubt on Png's integrity and he would have let it go as such. Teo Chee Hean has truly reached the lowest level of deceit. Only one word is apt to describe this low life-form in Teo Chee Hean - a mudderfarker.