• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Khiang HAMMERS PAP and Media in victory speech

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that's a bit of fire in his belly :o:o:o

Yes, apparently he's annoyed and angered but not exactly agitated or exasperated. Everyone knows that he is rather meek in his approaches but I believe he took the opportunity to register or put across his displeasure on gutter politics of ministers as well as ill and ugly mainstream prostitutes playing along as mouthpiece. Even at the victory press conference there are people still trying to pry further into the squirrel incident, a freudian slip and hell is going to break loose again.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aggression (fire in the belly) must be focussed and channelled at your adversary. This was what LTK achieved at the press conference. The conference was the ideal forum, with the appropriate direct and indirect audience, to focus that aggression. Consider the beauty of it - he was attacking the very people interviewing him, and they could not go anywhere!

If he had not picked the moment correctly but had lashed out indiscriminately, the energy would have been diffused and wasted. And he might have come across as the character played by John Cleese in the following clip:

[video=youtube;Qc7HmhrgTuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ[/video]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now that's a bit of fire in his belly :o:o:o
Just reading beyond between the lines. The hidden message is : "I have pang chance and you are still kanna sai. Stop using such lousy tactics or you will get nowhere."

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not help to boycott the MSM. We need to know what they are putting whether we like it or not. The MSM preaches to the converted anyway. They don't serve their masters too well either. Even a fair report from them will now be treated with suspicion.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. This is called strategy and even at times I dun like what he is doing, I have to give him the due respect that his strategy had beared fruit so far.[/QUOTE]
this is what meng seng can't swallow, he thinks he is a better strategist than low - both in reading situations and how to lead and grow a party.

I salute u for conceding u may not like but still give him the due respect - simply becos u, like Deng, derive truth from facts... i.e. low's way has produced concrete results..

So many others instead of giving due credit, harp on inconsequentials: low not humble enough, low belittle the other oppositionists, low could have done more, low should have smell yawgate a mile away, low poor judge, low should have appointed eric tan as ncmp ... Yada yada

I likewise remind myself constantly to derive truth from facts