• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ha Ha ! Official Results = Workers Party Won 62% -- PAP Circus 38%

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Official Results from the Yam Ah Mee :smile:

Cheers Workers Party !

And here is the statistic :biggrin:

2011 - Desmond Choo - 8,065
2012 - Desmond Choo - 8,210

2011 - Yaw Shin Leong - 14,850
2012 - Png Eng Huat - 13,447

Total votes
2011 - 23,176
2012 - 21,657

*** Demond Choo aka Cry Baby only gain extra 145 votes despite the fact that he CRIED like a small baby in the last rally :biggrin:

And to Kinana PAP Dog + PAPIBChief + And other PAP Dog Supporter,

Go back to your Dog Home and Cry Baby :biggrin:

Last edited:

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Png Eng Huat proves to be a good MP.

I didn't think he was the best choice, but his vote share indicates that he has the firm confidence of the electorate. I was surprised (pleasantly) that he won this many votes. Hope he goes on to do a good job.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well don't forget that Yaw S. L case has cause a BIG NEGATIVE image on the Workers Party.

And on top of that Png Eng Huat image was also bash by Media and PAP.

BUT....Despite all these bad news on WP,

Workers Party still won with a decent winning percentage of 62%

Consider not bad :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well don't forget that Yaw S. L case has cause a BIG NEGATIVE image on the Workers Party.

And on top of that Png Eng Huat image was also bash by Media and PAP.

BUT....Despite all these bad news on WP,

Workers Party still won with a decent winning percentage of 62%

Consider not bad :wink:

Have we not seen through this antics before?? TCH can go lick his rear....Cow too...all can hug together & cry..."don't cry for me Hougang"...

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake buddhist Khaw Boon Wan and friend betrayer Teo Chee Hean lagi more malu.

Desmond Choo came out of the election with more credit than before. He has won alot of respect, even from non-PAP supporters, because he is a gentleman.

The biggest losers are Teo Chee Hean and Khaw Boon Wan. Especially Teo Chee Hean. He was disgraceful and ungentlemanly.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the Rotary Club take back the promise to upgrade the toilets....will DEsMONd still says that Hougang is his home??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Choo came out of the election with more credit than before. He has won alot of respect, even from non-PAP supporters, because he is a gentleman.

The biggest losers are Teo Chee Hean and Khaw Boon Wan. Especially Teo Chee Hean. He was disgraceful and ungentlemanly.

That I will have to agree, Desmond Choo shows a new face of the PAP, but he is of the same breed, will time mold him, into the monsters of what they have been?

TCH & that Penang Cow, have made the people loose more respect for them. Desmond Choo comes across much sincere...BUT,time will tell!! "new broom sweeps clean".. Congratulation to DC he has done much better than the previous colorless "chicku" Low!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You forgot the free nasi lemak and still poor turnout.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I will have to agree, Desmond Choo shows a new face of the PAP, but he is of the same breed, will time mold him, into the monsters of what they have been?

TCH & that Penang Cow, have made the people loose more respect for them. Desmond Choo comes across much sincere...BUT,time will tell!! "new broom sweeps clean".. Congratulation to DC he has done much better than the previous colorless "chicku" Low!!

If the PAP puts forward more candidates like Desmond Choo, they have a strong chance of revamping themselves.

The question is whether the PAP leadership will be willing to change and bring forward more people like him.

I would not begrudge Desmond Choo a seat in Parliament even if he were to put in an "easy" GRC.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply put, a very bad result for PAP.

I would like to think that the results were not so much a rejection of Choo, but more a rejection of the PAP's high-handed politics, characterised by the arrogance and the double standards of Teo Chee Hean. His conduct during the election campaign was disappointing and even embarrassing. Choo conducted his campaign in a highly dignified manner. I feel sorry for him. His party bosses have let him and the voters down, all this talk of "change" is obviously nothing more than mere platitudes.

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think Choo's career is finished. any politician who cry and beg for votes and still loses by a more than 20% margin in an election is hopeless.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hearty congratulations to Mr Png Eng Huat.

Out of this BE my 57 neighbours and I enjoyed free curry png dinners for 3 nights.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to think that the results were not so much a rejection of Choo, but more a rejection of the PAP's high-handed politics, characterised by the arrogance and the double standards of Teo Chee Hean. His conduct during the election campaign was disappointing and even embarrassing. Choo conducted his campaign in a highly dignified manner. I feel sorry for him. His party bosses have let him and the voters down, all this talk of "change" is obviously nothing more than mere platitudes.

Yup, a decent chap screwed by a bad boss who shoved his foot in his own mouth.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes DC came across much more sincere that the last "Chiku" man or that, "remove the bus service" Buay HENG now in a GRC. Choo was actually shifting ground, tilting the balance towards the PAP, that is a credit to him and the work he has done. One thing they must do, is to jettison his grassroots supporters & those who supported the party in that constituency, after 21 years, they can not even move the sentiment from within, they are useless...good for free makan & singing in Karaoke lounges... they need fresher people, with more drive... like DC

Last edited: