• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Wins Hougang!!!

B

Baluku

Towards a First World Parliament!!

r7ptp4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wp wins hougang!

PAP-rally-choo.jpg

Do you feel stupid now, you silly pro-PAP twats?

Ground ain't that sweet one year after GE2011, eh?

Just you wait till GE2016.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just curious as to whether the WP party win by the same margin or did they get more votes:confused:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

A sad day for the people of Hougang!

62% of Hougang residents support infidelity and dishonesty put up by the WP.

For 21 years under WP control, the WP had not been able to provide a simple wet-market for residents of Hougang. For another 4 more years, they will still be without a wet-market - or other essential facilities not built by the PAP government. There are wet-markets in Aljunied only because the PAP built them. They were handed to WP on a silver platter.

No rational, clear-sighted person can understand how such a candidate can be elected to represent the people of Hougang - much less to speak on behalf of the people of Singapore. A shameful day indeed!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

desmond choo will be heart broken, lBUT... for a two time loser...maybe MIW might usher him via backdoor, GRC Coat-tail..

he must be cry-father-cry-mother....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With all the shit after GE2011, instead of percentage going up for WP party, it slided...........me see leow..........sad:(

Yes. I too am surprised the PAP did better than the 1st election. :eek:

I thought that more Sporeans would be angry with all the PAP price hikes, SMRT breakdowns, ... etc, etc :rolleyes: How can Sporeans voters hope to send a clear message to the PAP, if some of them are going to waiver in the support of the opposition:(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought that more Sporeans would be angry with all the PAP price hikes, SMRT breakdowns, ... etc, etc :rolleyes: How can Sporeans voters hope to send a clear message to the PAP, if some of them are going to waiver in the support of the opposition:(

Maybe they lose some female votes? Plus the personal attack worked to swing votes. :rolleyes:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you watch the WP press conference? Ah Huat makes a fool of himself with his giggles, fumbling with mic and mispronunciation of colleagues as colleges.

With the NCMP comment and the lack of visibility, Ah Huat still manage to win. Not that he is bad. He is actually rather likeable and humble but does carry the weight/presence of an MP. The WP did not do a good job, the people of Hougang did!

PAP should pay attention. They are better organized, better funded and had the biased and unwavering support of the press... And yet they lose. This shows how pissed off the people are.

I think even if the put a money against Desmond, the monkey will still win.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The way PAP portrayed themselves as underdog means

(1) if they loss its expected so Sinkies no need to boo PAP or kaopehlaobu ;
(2) if they increase their percentage its mean its a victory for them so Sinkies hear this, we have won and WP had loss

These jeebye shameless balless PAP now will claim victory in tomorrow's papers for sure.

PAP 死仆街咸家鏟生子没屎弗

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the 62.09% of hougang residents, I salute you.

A battle has been won, but signs shows that the we are begining to lose the war.:o

Got nothing further to say to sinkies.:(

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

A sad day for the people of Hougang!

62% of Hougang residents support infidelity and dishonesty put up by the WP.

For 21 years under WP control, the WP had not been able to provide a simple wet-market for residents of Hougang. For another 4 more years, they will still be without a wet-market - or other essential facilities not built by the PAP government. There are wet-markets in Aljunied only because the PAP built them. They were handed to WP on a silver platter.

No rational, clear-sighted person can understand how such a candidate can be elected to represent the people of Hougang - much less to speak on behalf of the people of Singapore. A shameful day indeed!

Despite all these short comings of WP as you have stated, PAP still could not win over Hougang.
All the hardship PAP have inflicted on Hougang residents and they still refused to be cowed by them.
This speak volume of how much PAP has gone down the gutter.