• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The People of Hougang Have Spoken!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would expect WP to garner between 55-60%.
Never expect them to get over 60%.
PEH really dug out the bull-shit.
HUAT AR!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP has lost votes by 10 percent. Yeah!

The people of Hougang have sent a strong message to WP. The WP better buck up from now.

64.8 - 62.1 = 2.7%

Wow! They lost 2.7% within just one year?

I really pity you..You're in a sad state of denial.. You just cannot accept the hard truth after learning that Desmond suffered another big loss in Hougang..

2.7% is only a small drop.. In the end, Mr Png still managed to obtain more than 60% of votes from the good People of Hougang.. Kinana, I feel so happy tonite and I want to give you a big hug to comfort you during your time of grief..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really pity you..You're in a sad state of denial.. You just cannot accept the hard truth after learning that Desmond suffered another big loss in Hougang..

2.7% is only a small drop.. In the end, Mr Png still managed to obtain more than 60% of votes from the good People of Hougang.. Kinana, I feel so happy tonite and I want to give you a big hug to comfort you during your time of grief..

2.7% drop yet only generate 150 additional votes to mr pig. hahaha... after so much effort only gain 150+ votes.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

Kinana had predicted a PAP win and when I challenged him, he ran away!

Sore Loser!!!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

Kinana had predicted a PAP win and when I challenged him, he ran away!

Sore Loser!!!

tumblr_m149buc1Y21qcfba3o1_500.gif

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

I challenged you and you ran away remember? You had no confidence to stand by Png. Ahahahhahahaha.........

Cheers

Don't be childish lah, Kinana. This BE, regardless of the controversies and excitement it generated, is nothing but a small speck of dust in Singapore's political universe. Election is a competition, 一定会有人输,有人赢. The real issue to me, is whether Singapore is maturing politically with each election. The start of the election looked promising, until the pursuit against Png. And then it just went downhill with name-calling, attempts to discredit an opponent, etc. Really deja vu! The ultimate is the leaked minutes. This is really world-class gutter politics.

So please stop this petty quarrel. Since you are (claim) pro-Singapore, please help Singapore's political development. You should start by stopping meaningless one-liners. This is easy enough, no? :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This is easy enough, no? :biggrin:

would be quite difficult if their objective is to disrupt normal train of thoughts by antagonizing people, Kinana has done an excellent job judging by the amount of response to him/her/it. me had decided to put these specimens inside my ignore list. focus on what needs to be done, i.e. reduce PAP seats to less than 2/3 in Parliament :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
would be quite difficult if their objective is to disrupt normal train of thoughts by antagonizing people, Kinana has done an excellent job judging by the amount of response to him/her/it.

Then how did he amass 100+ points and 2 powers within so short a time? :wink:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not need to care got more shit think. his thoughts dont worth a cent.

hardcore pap supporters also better than him.

i never more disgusted in my life at another human being. i can even accept kanina, ronron aka sear hock rong and clinton rants here as they only trying to make a living. but got more shit had nothing but vengence and forget why he get into politic in the first place.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2.7% x 4 more years = 10.8%.

I agree with you!
If that's how things work, many PAP GRC will fall come 2016.
I believe Hougang People are willing to be captured by PAP in exchange for Opposition to win more GRC.

And by the way stop spewing nonsense. 10%? 10% LANJIAO YOU WANT? :oIo: