• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The People of Hougang Have Spoken!

B

Baluku

r7ptp4.png

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Huat fared better lah, 62.09%? The whole PAP only managed 60.14%?

So....... HUAT ARRRR!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it was the PAP who got snooked by the WP. instead of focusing on Png's ability as an MP, they got carried away by the WP snitch and turned this into honesty or png-gate issue. We are living in 21st century, an american president can screw his intern, lie about it and still get away, who cares even if png had lied abt the NCMP issue or whether he meant ballot or ballot paper. it just made the pap look ridiculous nitpicking on this because they have nothing else better to say.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon shifted so many new citizens 2 hg n can get oni another 2+%? ... :eek:

wat a disgrace! ... :mad:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.7% x 4 more years = 10.8%.

any PAP candidate would have defeated a character like Png one-to-one and most would have expected Desmond to claw a healthy swing of votes back. but he hardly made an impact despite of Yaw and despite of the obvious weakness of Png. 2.7% is just abt 500 ppl.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2011 erections ... papsy ~-6% ...

wen 2016 cums ... -6% * 5 = -30% ... :eek:

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
64.8 - 62.1 = 2.7%

Wow! They lost 2.7% within just one year?

Actually, I thought WP would fair worse than this. 62% is better than what I imagine. I think Png's performance during this BE is really below par.

I agree with GMS that there is a strong anti-PAP sentiments which contributed to the better-than-expected results. WP has a lot of work to do. If I'm LTK, I'll clean house and do some 秋后算账.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every miw and their dogs will neglect to tell you the electorate actually shrank by more than 2000 pp in the BE. Where did these pp go? Gerrymandering again? Even then WP still triumphed 62.09%!!! Tsk tsk can't teach an old dog new tricks. HUAT AH

Last edited: