• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP 60% PAP 40% Unconfirmed Report!

B

Baluku

cnalatest: Unconfirmed online reports say #WP's Png Eng Huat will get about 14,000 of 23,368 votes. Reporters working to confirm #hougangbyelection [via Twitter]

B

Baluku

To Hougang Residents!!

Salutations! If you ever need me to die for your constituency.

Feel Free to contact me!! You deserved our RESPECT!

6a00d8341bfadb53ef0120a69cdb0b970c-500wi

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Baluku

Wo Ai Ni Men!! Hougang Residents!!

Alturistic National Interests above selfish Self Interests!!

You deserved our Respect!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wo Ai Ni Men!! Hougang Residents!!

Congratulation to Winner and loser try again in next 4 year.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wo Ai Ni Men!! Hougang Residents!!

Congratulation to Winner and loser try again in next 4 year.

As far as sentiments are concerned, I think the Hougang spirit, until the papzis knows what it is they are never going to break it for a long time to come. Apart from sliming and smearing, they even shed tears but it only manages them a miserable 2 over percentile of swing which probably were sympathies from people sitting on the fence. In 4 years time they might not be so lucky, the swing might well be against them if current resentments were not addressed.