• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Wins Hougang BE!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I challenge Kinana KNN, PAPI CB, moRon the Dog, Clitoris 666, ... all you MFs to come out from under any kind of rock you are hiding and rebutt my statement!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP wins Hougang BE, if they won more votes than WP too bro. I challenge you to rebut me statement too.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
See you at Addidas Sundown Marathon tonight! I will be running with a banner on my ass saying:
"Kinana Kiss My Arse"
"RonRon, work harder!"

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I challenge KINANA, PAPIB CB, MoRon the dog and all you MFs to come here and challenge my statement now!!!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
More update please, even a mouse enters or leaves PAP gathering center I also want to know.

It's back to the drawing board for Desmond "the crybaby" Choo. Expect him to leave town with his tail between his legs. And oh... please take Teo Chee Bye, The midget cow, Denise Phua CB, and the rest of your circus freaks with you.

jw5

Loyal
The pap supporters were chanting "Desmond Choo! Great effort!"

Mwahahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!