• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HOUGANG's LIBERATION DAY - 26 MAY 2012

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 40% are peasants not ELITES. Peasants are GULLIBLE, and needs $$$$ and can be easily bought...

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are no Elites, I am sure u PEASANTS can afford the 5Cs and quit complaining about cost of living, FTs, etc...

Elite do start from PEASANTS :wink:

Your mum or Dad Never teach you ? Or you wan me to ask the Old Man Lee K. Yew to SLAP your face till your Testicles Drop ?

Grow up boy.

In the end, you , Kinana and the rest PAP supporters are wasting time in this forum lurking around.

Trust me, time shall prove my words :wink:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Elite do start from PEASANTS :wink:

Your mum or Dad Never teach you ? Or you wan me to ask the Old Man Lee K. Yew to SLAP your face till your Testicles Drop ?

Grow up boy.

In the end, you , Kinana and the rest PAP supporters are wasting time in this forum lurking around.

Trust me, time shall prove my words :wink:

may the force be with you....hehehe