• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo CH asked Desmond to cry on the last rally

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo: Wei!!! DC, I have already done so much talking until Singaporeans think I am crazy, can you do something now?
Desmond: I told them to beleive I am my own man with lots of carrots added in.

Teo: Walau!! you still believe in old tricksl work in Hougang? The people are stupid to believe in you. We tried for 20 years and still can't move them.

Desmond: I visited aunties and uncles, even swallowed their saliva when they forced feed me Cha Kway Teow. I even got molested by old
aunties, what else you want me do. I ended up force gag myself at home after that and managed to vomit the Cha Kway Teow

Teo: Come on, I am now a bad guy and people thought I am standing for election on your behalf. Media has also did all they could to give you a leg up. We have been seen as unfair and yet you remain so meek!!!

Desmond: Ok lah, I tell the audience I have no time for my wife because I care for Hougang people.

Teo: Is that all? you told hougang residents woman were useless if they can't cook in last election. They still believe in you? Can't you find something more unique to fuck the Hougang people?

Desmond: But...frankly, I have no strategy. All taken by you (since you are attention whore) and you did all that I needed to do. Do you have any suggestion?

Teo: Cry lah!!! cry like your loves one are dead. Cry until the sky turned red, Cry for your $13000 salary if you don't win. Cry until the sun comes out, cry, cry, cry!!!!!

Desmond: Oh, why didn't I think of it. Lim Swee Say, Lim Boon heng, George yeo, Lee Kuan Yew all cried like a bitch and they touched the heartlands. I will force cry, but how to look like I was genuinely crying? people can tell if I use eyemo or eye salin....I have no courage to poke until my eyes red too.

Teo: Don't have to worry, HC has used tax resources to mass order all sort of chillies including curry powder. They are now in lying in PA secret backyward. Later we will drive you there. Make sure you cry on the last Rally to move hearts. Bear with it, we will tie you up, skinned your eyes with clips before pouring in the chillie juice. After rally, Lim Wee keat will help you clean your eyes. Bear with it, small sacrifice for big gain.

Desmond: Yup, I understand. My gain will be Hougang pain. My red eyes, I will remember and make Hougang residents paid for it. I will force them to pay town council fee on time, I will send them lawyer letter if they failed to pay Town council fee. They will get it from me hard and ruthless....hehahehehahaheh!!!!!!

Teo: For your great sacrifice, we will order police to block the WP assembly area for tomorrow result. It will not appear like WP has huge supports. Media will do a live telecast to tarnish their image before the result is out. We may visit the polling station to scare the voters. As long as we stay within 200m inside polling station, the court is on our side. You must win, if not LHL will castrate you.

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo: And our big boss Ah Loong has already said to me. If you don't win HC this time,
he don't ever want to see your face again. So you know what this means rite?
If this by election fails, You will not be taking part in any election campaign in future.
I will transfer you to some ulu place so our big boss don't see you again.
So die die you must win. By hook or by crook.
Take care.
Ciao.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo: And our big boss Ah Loong has already said to me. If you don't win HC this time,
he don't ever want to see your face again. So you know what this means rite?
If this by election fails, You will not be taking part in any election campaign in future.
I will transfer you to some ulu place so our big boss don't see you again.
So die die you must win. By hook or by crook.
Take care.
Ciao.

no need see face, can see backside also. wasn't he a rear admirer before? if not, simi rank.... nowadays, left only 1 BG the rest drop like flies i also lost count.