• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Desmond Choo wins the BE,will PM Lee give Nicole Seah a Parliament seat as NCMP?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Desmond Choo wins the BE,will PM Lee give Nicole Seah a Parliament seat as NCM

Honestly, why r u WP supporters so full of hate.... I merely posted what Francis Seow said n u had to bring out my father n all

Ok i will stop bringing in your father... actually i merely stated you said you moved to JB with your dad.
Now... i disagree with your assumption that what Francis Seow said MUST be facts - that was what you said. That is an opinion. Personally i admire Francis Seow, Tang, Chee and all. I accept the different brand of opposition politics, and i belive they all complement each other.

However, i think whoever that loves democracy will not attack a fellow opposition member with half-baked facts. Do you know how serious it is to accuse LTK or SL on being a mole? I would not have bothered if it is Kinana or RonRon who said this. But you appeared in the Living in JB thread as a real person, hence you better back up your facts or else you make people very suspicious what is your motive?

Last edited:

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Desmond Choo wins the BE,will PM Lee give Nicole Seah a Parliament seat as NCM

Ok i will stop bringing in your father... actually i merely stated you said you moved to JB with your dad.
Now... i disagree with your assumption that what Francis Seow said MUST be facts - that was what you said. That is an opinion. Personally i admire Francis Seow, Tang, Chee and all. I accept the different brand of opposition politics, and i belive they all complement each other.

However, i think whoever that loves democracy will not attack a fellow opposition member with half-baked facts. Do you know how serious it is to accuse LTK or SL on being a mole?

First of all, u already started the politics of hate by bringing in totally innocent people...

As for francis Seow, I have no doubt he is telling the truth... As for Low being a mole, I did not say.. Some forumer suggested that not me...

Btw, how is your mother in law.. Still suffering from dementia... Has it gotten worse?

Last edited:

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, i think whoever that loves democracy will not attack a fellow opposition member with half-baked facts. Do you know how serious it is to accuse LTK or SL on being a mole?

Never attack people personally... As to whether low is a mole, u do not know, neither do I... We can only speculate due to his intimate relationship with LKY

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, i think whoever that loves democracy will not attack a fellow opposition member with half-baked facts. Do you know how serious it is to accuse LTK or SL on being a mole? I would not have bothered if it is Kinana or RonRon who said this. But you appeared in the Living in JB thread as a real person, hence you better back up your facts or else you make people very suspicious what is your motive?

I don't get what has this got to do with my father?? Can we talk about yr wife instead??

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Answering to the header....

For fuck? I mean basically.... For fuck?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you say bring in father mother?
You another fucker who enjoys people standing on your parents bones?
I dun like to use my vulgarities too often...please confirm

You call giving some one sentence answer advice?? Why do u WP supporters have to resort to such bullying online, bringing in my father, whatever I said......

You said yr husband had cancer, I also gave u advice....... U didn't thank me for that

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't get what has this got to do with my father?? Can we talk about yr wife instead??

Ghosh you are really good at this... you got me fooled into believing i "brought in your father"
I am frantically scouring the threads now... where on earth did i bring in your father??

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ghosh you are really good at this... you got me fooled into believing i "brought in your father"
I am frantically scouring the threads now... where on earth did i bring in your father??

No idea, but i'm sure you must have insulted his mother (if any) somewhere along the lines just by mentioning the word 'mother'