• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Desmond Choo wins the BE,will PM Lee give Nicole Seah a Parliament seat as NCMP?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Desmond Choo wins the BE,will PM Lee give Nicole Seah a Parliament seat as NCM

Is it possible?? :rolleyes:

You are a fake double-faced character.. whoever you are.
You appealed to people's sympathy in Living in JB thread wasting people's precious time dishing out advices. On cooling day, you suddenly became very active in political folder, your primary objective was to attack Workers' Party.

Sorry, i am here to expose you. You portrayed yourself as a pitiful young chap running away from some problems and wanted to stay away as far as possible from Singapore. I cannot reconcile that character in Living in JB with the person here.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Desmond Choo wins the BE,will PM Lee give Nicole Seah a Parliament seat as NCM

You are a fake double-faced character.. whoever you are.
You appealed to people's sympathy in Living in JB thread wasting people's precious time dishing out advices. On cooling day, you suddenly became very active in political folder, your primary objective was to attack Workers' Party.

Sorry, i am here to expose you. You portrayed yourself as a pitiful young chap running away from some problems and wanted to stay away as far as possible from Singapore. I cannot reconcile that character in Living in JB with the person here.

Its up to u to say la... CNA forum is shut down today so I am here... Don't bring my family into this... You love WP u continue.. You are free to say why u love WP and rebut my points but there is no need for a low blow like low gave JBJ

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR SYMPATHY...... YOU WATCH YR MOUTH....

I don't think there is any basis for making such a personal attack against me... I am a Singaporean like u and just like you I hold a pink IC... Just becos I do not love WP, u have to take a low blow??

Why am I not competent to talk about politics?? Oh I get it... Wp supporters are qualified to talk about politics..

Why dig out completely irrelevant things and bring my father into this??

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u are so freaking smart, why r u staying in JB??

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u are so freaking smart, why r u staying in JB??

I do not have issue with people staying in JB.
I do not take the people in Living in JB thread for a ride.
I do not pretend to write in broken English.
I do not do anything that helps the PAP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should be the last person to talk about "low blows". You have shown to be a manipulative and dishonest person who uses others to do his dirty work.

LeMans2011 is right about you. I have seen your cries for help using Broken English in the JB thread. Noisy neighbours, ceiling plaster etc.

I am curious about you and your identity. Give me sometime. Too busy now.

Btw, I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR SYMPATHY...... YOU WATCH YR MOUTH....

I don't think there is any basis for making such a personal attack against me... I am a Singaporean like u and just like you I hold a pink IC... Just becos I do not love WP, u have to take a low blow??

Why am I not competent to talk about politics?? Oh I get it... Wp supporters are qualified to talk about politics..

Why dig out completely irrelevant things and bring my father into this??

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should be the last person to talk about "low blows". You have shown to be a manipulative and dishonest person who uses others to do his dirty work.

LeMans2011 is right about you. I have seen your cries for help using Broken English in the JB thread. Noisy neighbours, ceiling plaster etc.

I am curious about you and your identity. Give me sometime. Too busy now.

Oh its you.... Hows your mother?? She is still in hospital?? And hows your defamation suit??

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wats wrong to stay in jb? F*** off. I regretted helping u last time.

You call giving some one sentence answer advice?? Why do u WP supporters have to resort to such bullying online, bringing in my father, whatever I said......

You said yr husband had cancer, I also gave u advice....... U didn't thank me for that

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You call giving some one sentence answer advice?? Why do u WP supporters have to resort to such bullying online, bringing in my father, whatever I said......

You said yr husband had cancer, I also gave u advice....... U didn't thank me for that

Who hv e mind to bully first? Ask yourself!!!
One sentence is not advice? Shouldn't have wasted e time to type e one sentence for ungrateful ppl like u

Oh dear , I wasted more time replying u!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow wow wow... ok i lose... lets reason on facts

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not have issue with people staying in JB.
I do not take the people in Living in JB thread for a ride.
I do not pretend to write in broken English.
I do not do anything that helps the PAP.

Honestly, why r u WP supporters so full of hate.... I merely posted what Francis Seow said n u had to bring out my father n all

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who hv e mind to bully first? Ask yourself!!!
One sentence is not advice? Shouldn't have wasted e time to type e one sentence for ungrateful ppl like u

Oh dear , I wasted more time replying u!

I merely posted what Francis Seow said... Why u say I bully u?? Dun get it... Dun let hatred consume u la WP people

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when I have husband? Liar liar.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on what happened to your sister in law, the one who married the guy who abused her?? Did u send her for counselling?

Fuck u, u need some tonic to boast up yr brain. U have mistaken me as someone.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sis, Don't confirm or deny anything. He is a manipulator and probably a conman who is fishing for information.

And u r that guy who defamed Minister?? Heard all about u on CNA...